Tonfa (Police Baton)
Guitar

Rifles:
SCAR
AK-47
M16 (Original Rifle from L4D1)

Shotguns:
Mossberg 500 (Chrome Shotgun)
Benelli M4 Super 90 (Original Automatic Shotgun from L4D1)
Franchi SPAS-12
Remington 870 (Original Pump Shotgun from L4D1)

SubMachine Guns:
Silenced MAC-10
Uzi (Original from L4D1)

Sniper Rifle:
H&K41SG1
Ruger Mini-14 (Original Hunting Rifle from L4D1)

Pistols:
Sig Sauer P220 (Held in one hand)
Glock 17 (Dual Wielded)
Magnum Pistol (Desert Eagle)

**No matter what pistol model it looks like on the ground, if you don’t currently have a pistol, it will be a Sig Sauer. If you currently have a Sig Sauer in one hand, the next pistol you pick up will be a Glock 17. So you’re right hand always has a Sig Sauer, and you’re left hand always has a Glock 17 (assuming you have dual-pistols). The Magnum cannot be dual-wielded and is always held in the right hand.

Extras:
Bile Bomb
Pipebombs
Molotovs
Pain Pills
Adrenaline
First Aid Kits
Defibrillator
Flashlight

There is no Grenade Launcher, Incendiary Ammo, Laser Sights, or more Melee Weapons in the demo.

Please post the weapons I may have missed.

Necross
10-28-2009, 08:37 AM
No, I think you got them all.

I was disappointed with the lack of a grenade launcher and chainsaw, but the immense fun of bashing zombie heads in with the other melee weapons more than makes up for it.

LiarCake
10-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Somebody said they had gotten a grenade launcher, I'm fairly sure. But this list looks good.

It frustrates me that the lack of every melee weapon is probably some bug that will be fixed once the PC demo comes out, though. Either way, I'm going to be excited to see the plethora of chainsaw videos PC users will make once the demo is finally released for them.

Those poor sbratsab.

BenzoMay
10-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Somebody said they had gotten a grenade launcher, I'm fairly sure. But this list looks good.

It frustrates me that the lack of every melee weapon is probably some bug that will be fixed once the PC demo comes out, though. Either way, I'm going to be excited to see the plethora of chainsaw videos PC users will make once the demo is finally released for them.

Those poor sbratsab.

Fail at spelling that word backwards, bastarbs isn't filtered.

I wish they would've put 1 survival or scavenge map in, that would've meant the could put more weapons in, show new game modes and, for scavenge, show playing the special infected.

LiarCake
10-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Fail at spelling that word backwards, bastarbs isn't filtered.

I wish they would've put 1 survival or scavenge map in, that would've meant the could put more weapons in, show new game modes and, for scavenge, show playing the special infected.

I agree. I was wishing desperately that Valve would have snuck a Scavenge Level into the demo. I'm pretty sure I could play that every day until the demo and not get tired of it.

Then again, Expert--at least for me, I am rather mediocre at Expert--is probably twice as hard in this game.

Nick Healed Himself
[Charger Alert]

Shoot the Charger off Nick!

Nick is incapacitated.

Truplaya
10-28-2009, 10:05 AM
I found a katana on my 1st play through, not found it again since though

xRedd13
10-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Are you sure it wasn't a machete?

xRedd13
10-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Alright I'm gonna add the katana just as a "maybe".

Devil_Dante
10-28-2009, 05:53 PM
No, the Katana is not in there at ALL. I've played through around 25 times, searched every weapon spawn each time, looking for anything new...Never found it.

mike90t09
10-28-2009, 06:04 PM
No, the Katana is not in there at ALL. I've played through around 25 times, searched every weapon spawn each time, looking for anything new...Never found it.

Yeah this is correct, NO KATANA!!! I was looking as well.

xRedd13
10-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Somebody said they had gotten a grenade launcher, I'm fairly sure.

Can anyone confirm this?