PDA

View Full Version : What the hell! (I can't get the 360 demo)

scottsm
10-28-2009, 08:46 AM
So I went to pre-order L4D2 for the x-box 360. I asked how I can get access to the demo and the guy said it is only available in the US.

Either this guy is a moron and has no idea what he is talking about... or Canada is getting shafted... AGAIN! I am so sick of missing out on all this ♥♥♥♥ because people don't want to support Canada, I live 15 minutes away from the American border why the hell should I be left out?

I went to Electronics Boutique, now OWNED by Gamestop... so whats the deal here? I want my demo!

Anotherwrld
10-28-2009, 08:48 AM
My only comforting words that I can produce are to wait another week for it to release to the general public. That stinks dude...and to think that some of us are complaining about having to wait one day for the demo when some of us have to wait for seven :(

loraliromance
10-28-2009, 08:49 AM
My only comforting words that I can produce are to wait another week for it to release to the general public. That stinks dude...and to think that some of us are complaining about having to wait one day for the demo when some of us have to wait for seven :(

You say seven..he may have to wait till the actual release.

I would literally kill over.

ESG Griefer
10-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Because everything good is excluse to America.
lrn2universe

scottsm
10-28-2009, 10:40 AM
LOL

I went to a different EB games to pre-order. I asked the guy there and he said they had no codes. He called a store in the US and got a code for me.

That there is customer service, downloading the demo right now.

HeavyVeaponsGuy
10-28-2009, 01:59 PM
I now hate the US even more.