PDA

View Full Version : Riot Gear Zombie Horde?

LiarCake
10-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know for sure if there is going to be a level in The Parish--or whichever campaign the riot gear zombies will be in--where there will be hordes of this specific uncommon infected?

Whether it is actually in The Parish or is in another campaign, I bet it would be a really intense couple of minutes. I can barely manage to kill one of those guys when a normal horde attacks.

olliestoes
10-28-2009, 04:50 PM
I know theres an area filled with hazmat zombies, maybe a police outpost or something with lots of riot zombies?

BenzoMay
10-28-2009, 04:55 PM
to be honest, I wouldn't like that, it'd be more irritating than exhilariting, I'm alright with the other UCI like the hazmat, mudmen, or construction workers, because guns and melee weapons still work on those, but when you remove the basic fighting element that's killing it really.

mike90t09
10-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Having a horde in which the majority is Riot Gear UCI!? That sir would be ridiculous. I like it though, challenges is what this game awesome.

ShadowInTheSky
10-28-2009, 05:21 PM
to be honest, I wouldn't like that, it'd be more irritating than exhilariting, I'm alright with the other UCI like the hazmat, mudmen, or construction workers, because guns and melee weapons still work on those, but when you remove the basic fighting element that's killing it really.

Having a horde in which the majority is Riot Gear UCI!? That sir would be ridiculous. I like it though, challenges is what this game awesome.

Molotov, or Gas can

problem solved

:cool:

BenzoMay
10-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Molotov, or Gas can

problem solved

:cool:

Pipe bombs would work as well, but it'd just be frustrating if you didn't have one on hand.

ShadowInTheSky
10-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Pipe bombs would work as well, but it'd just be frustrating if you didn't have one on hand.

i thought they had some sort of resistance to pipebombs... but i don't have the money to renew LIVE for a few more days so i wouldn't know...

BenzoMay
10-28-2009, 05:37 PM
i thought they had some sort of resistance to pipebombs... but i don't have the money to renew LIVE for a few more days so i wouldn't know...

Nope, I tried it and about 5 riot cops went for it, needless to say their body parts were soon flying through the air.

mike90t09
10-28-2009, 05:40 PM
The construction workers on Hard Rain with the headphones on are the ones that are not attracted to pipe bombs.