PDA

View Full Version : Add a "Wish List" Please

MechaBobRoss
11-03-2009, 08:55 PM
With the immense catalog available via Steam,I would find my shopping made a lot easier if you could ad a wish list system.

Thanks.

lobski
11-03-2009, 09:03 PM
I emailed Gabe years ago asking about a wish list idea, and he replied back saying that it's a good idea.

Idler.exe
11-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Gabe then proceeded to eat your email, and play WoW

Cantatus
11-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Agreed. With the holidays coming up, this would likely be something that would even garner more sales on Steam.

It'd go great with a Steam Gift Card, which I've been wanting for a while.

picary
11-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Yep, wishlist would be really good.

Draek
11-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Fifthed? or whatever-ed. It'd help me keep track of things I want to buy in the future but currently lack the money for and/or are waiting for a deal on.

Finaldeath
11-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Agreed. With the holidays coming up, this would likely be something that would even garner more sales on Steam.

It'd go great with a Steam Gift Card, which I've been wanting for a while.

I agree, a wish list would be cool, even tho i usually buy a game right then and there if i like it.

But a steam gift card would be pointless because you can just get a visa gift card from just about every store that sells gift cards and use that.

roberth_001
11-04-2009, 08:38 AM
True, but it would be nice to get something with a nice Steam design to it, just for funs sake, and because those Visas arent available in every country, for example, mine afaik (UK)

Ill add support for a wishlist, would be nice to have something to direct relatives and friends to when the inevitable "what do you want for your birthday xmas etc" "i dunno" conversation comes up

However, shouldnt this be in the suggestions forum?

The Cloak
11-04-2009, 05:17 PM
A steam gift card would be great. Something to go to wal-mart to get :D

syclick
11-05-2009, 08:18 AM
A Steam wishlist is on my wishlist. :P

LukaKovach
11-05-2009, 08:21 AM
I've been praying for one ever since I got hooked on Steam.

The_Apeking
11-05-2009, 10:08 AM
I still want such a wishlist, but I doubt we'll see one on time for the big christmas sale.

LazyAndroid
11-05-2009, 03:53 PM
I just wanted a wish list for steam and found this post wich just started yesterday. So I registered on the forums, just to post this, I might stay longer...

I mean, even GOG.com has a wish list feature, and it's a young platform, Steam on the other hand is THE veteran platform and it doesn't have this basic functionality.

Please make it available ASAP, I want to buy a lot of games, I just don't want to buy them now. I have lots of games on Steam, but over the years I didn't buy a lot of games, just because there was no wishlist feature and later when I could have bougth them I just forgot about them.

This feature would be definately a benefit to bouth costumers and Valve sales.

Edit: Please forgive my bad english, it's not my main language and I am kind of drunk at the moment, hehe.