PDA

View Full Version : Steam friends problem.

Mavster986
11-04-2009, 10:10 AM
* What's the user name of the account you're using when you noticed the problem? A link to your SteamID page is fine.

Mavster986

* What's the name of the clan involves in the problem, if any? Again, a link to its Steam page is fine.

N/A

* What's the user name of the friend or friends involved in the problem, if any? Linking to their Steam page is fine.

ruff_rydaz

* If you're asking about blocking or unblocking, knowing if the person who was blocked was first a friend of the blocking person (or not) is helpful.

Not sure if this is relevant, although one of the errors I receive says the person is ignoring me, even though I know they aren't.

* What's the name of the game, attribute, or other setting involved in the problem, if any?

Steam Friends List

* Did you try the action once? More than once?

Yes. Reproducible.

* At what time of day (and in what time zone) did you try the action, on what date? With this information, we might be able to pull through the logs to see if something in particular went wrong.

Between 5pm and 6:30pm Western Australian Time (No Daylight Savings)

* The exact text of any error message you receive should be reported.

- tR Ruff is ignoring you. (When I try to add via steam page)
- tR Ruff is ignoring you. (When I add via Current/Recent Game/s)
- There was a problem adding ruff_rydaz to your friends list (When I try to add with account name / email)