PDA

View Full Version : Ice & Blood Steam version announced ! :)

gamer_x
11-04-2009, 04:43 PM
It is planned to be released on 13th November
http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/showthread.php?t=66907
:D:D:D:D

Btw, there were discovered many bugs on Ice & Blood, and a patch for it was already annouced.
http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/showthread.php?t=66907

vecha
12-27-2009, 10:09 AM
So....is this not on steam?

gamer_x
12-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Unfortunately, not yet :(

warlockuk
01-11-2010, 04:37 PM
I'd be surprised if it made it to steam... it doesn't work very well. I'm still holding out hope they'll make the game work in Win7, too :/

AAkiller
01-14-2010, 06:47 AM
the expansion isnt released in europe. its sad ascaron went bankrupt and the sacred franchise was bought and the developers fired.

Eon the Wolf
02-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Okay so clarify for me...
Is this now available on the steam version or isnt it?
And 2nd; Does multiplayer and/or co op still work? (IE me n my bro in the same house on 2 different PCs)

OH and what does it mean by Securom?

mouse_art
02-16-2010, 09:01 AM
In Europe...not.
US? I don't think so, but didn't check.

I have only seen 3 places where the Dl Version of Ice&Blood is available as DL:

Gamesload(Germany only)
DeepSilver(Germany/Austria only) (The Publisher who bought the Sacred franchise)
Gamersgate

Forsythia
02-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Bloody hell, this thread made me real happy... until I saw it was posted in may 2009. :( I wonder if we'll ever see a Steam version of the expansion.

Crusader
02-17-2010, 01:02 AM
Bloody hell, this thread made me real happy... until I saw it was posted in may 2009. :( I wonder if we'll ever see a Steam version of the expansion.

I doubt it. Even if we did, I doubt they would have fixed the damn overlay issue.

mouse_art
02-17-2010, 08:46 AM
But wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, since quite a few Games have problems with Steam Overlay. (Or do you mean something different?)
It's good if it works, but if not it doesn't bother me at all.
I doubt it. Even if we did, I doubt they would have fixed the damn overlay issue.

Forsythia
02-17-2010, 09:17 AM
I'll probably end up picking up the Gold Edition at retail. It's to be released in the beginning of March. At least here in the Netherlands, that is.

proto1000
02-18-2010, 01:38 PM
I'll probably end up picking up the Gold Edition at retail. It's to be released in the beginning of March. At least here in the Netherlands, that is.

Since Sacred 2 is at $20 retail, what can you charge for the expansion? They'll probably skip selling the expansion and go straight to Gold editions. Can't even find Ice and Blood in the US from anyone. Sacred 2's official site takes you to the German version to buy.

I think the retail version's limited activations and Steam's version that has SecuROM, really hurt the sales. Had so many bugs. I haven't played it in awhile so not sure if it still freezes when entering/exiting certain caves (usually randomly but always at those type of spots). Even the PS3 version had the same problems.

Still was fun though.

http://www.n4g.com/pc/News-424927.aspx

Onslaught2k3
04-03-2010, 11:23 PM

www.dlgamer.co.uk pick it up for 30lbs. Forget retail man you can pick that up, download it FAST (~13GB download both FA/I&B) and start playing without discs (you can burn them if you feel necessary). Downloads from the main site support this downloaded version.