PDA

View Full Version : New demo online!

Holgmo
11-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi folks,

we have released a new demo of our game Sacraboar. We have included more spells and exchanged the skirmish maps for a new one.

In case you already checked the old demo you might want to give it another try. The spells are definitely worth a second look!

Have fun!

Apheirox
11-29-2009, 10:01 AM
Unfortunately, it's this second version that doesn't work.

Holgmo
11-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Unfortunately, it's this second version that doesn't work.

We need your dxdiag file and a detailed description of what happened to find out what's going wrong. As I said in the other thread, send it to
support (at) makivision (dot) com

Replace "(at)" with "@" and "(dot)" with ".".

Apheirox
12-01-2009, 04:10 PM
I already sent it, if you didn't receive it let me know.

Holgmo
12-01-2009, 05:20 PM
No mail here. Please check your PM.

Cogito
05-12-2010, 02:26 PM
The demo doesn't work. I get a black screen and then it's back to desktop for me.

(Windows XP, Radeon 4890, Intel Quadcore-Drivers, Windows XP, DirectX, etc. all up-to-date)

Holgmo
05-13-2010, 06:37 AM
The demo doesn't work. I get a black screen and then it's back to desktop for me.

(Windows XP, Radeon 4890, Intel Quadcore-Drivers, Windows XP, DirectX, etc. all up-to-date)

Hi Cogito,

please look for the log-files in "My documents/My Games/Sacraboar" and send them to
support@makivision.com

Please send also the dxdiag file of your computer. We need these files to see what was going on.

Thanks!

Holgmo

Cogito
05-13-2010, 08:37 AM
I can't be bothered to mail or search for the dxdiag file (this doesn't look like a DirectX error anyway), but here's the log:

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.Single.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at iJKwLveoXlaaLREsBQo.pHh9pOegbjJPG66uWat.OnInitLibr ary(Boolean )
at Engine.PhysicsSystem.PhysicsWorld.gSgLtOPUu(Boolea n )
at Engine.PhysicsSystem.PhysicsWorld.Init(String physicsDriverAssemblyFileName, Boolean editor)
at Engine.EngineApp.Create()
at Game.Program.FErNLeQfYK(Object )
at Game.Program.flpKH7bQC()
at Game.Program.g8to47Xgi()
at Game.Program.vVyNR0tFT(String[] )
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at Engine.PhysicsSystem.PhysicsWorld.Init(String physicsDriverAssemblyFileName, Boolean editor)

Holgmo
05-14-2010, 09:48 PM
The error message indcates that the data of your installation is corrupt. We checked the demo from Steam and installed it without any problems on our computers.

Please delete the local content of the demo and re-download it.

Luckz
06-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Mine is

System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at aXitstel45CCvmG0vo1.PmWQLSeT2TiZvTkloUP.MZjwoxihY( String , Int32 , Int32 , Boolean , Void* )
at Engine.Renderer.RendererWorld.IBrnj60VI(String , Boolean , MaxPixelShaders , MaxVertexShaders , String , _RenderTimerManager )
at Engine.Renderer.RendererWorld._Init(String renderSystemAssemblyFileName, Boolean startedAtFullScreen, MaxPixelShaders maxPixelShaders, MaxVertexShaders maxVertexShaders, String fontManagerDefaultLanguage, _RenderTimerManager renderTimerManager)
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at aXitstel45CCvmG0vo1.PmWQLSeT2TiZvTkloUP.MZjwoxihY( String , Int32 , Int32 , Boolean , Void* )
at Engine.Renderer.RendererWorld.IBrnj60VI(String , Boolean , MaxPixelShaders , MaxVertexShaders , String , _RenderTimerManager )
at Engine.Renderer.RendererWorld._Init(String renderSystemAssemblyFileName, Boolean startedAtFullScreen, MaxPixelShaders maxPixelShaders, MaxVertexShaders maxVertexShaders, String fontManagerDefaultLanguage, _RenderTimerManager renderTimerManager)

Verifying did not help.
Also on an ATI card.

Holgmo
06-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Hi Luckz,

please send the dxdiag-file of your computer to
support (at) makivision (dot) com

We can not say what went wrong without knowing the details of your computer and the drivers. Thanks.

Luckz
06-14-2010, 05:25 AM
Sent.

Luckz
06-25-2010, 02:11 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?

MoridinUK
06-27-2010, 12:57 AM
Hi,

I'm tryign the Demo on win 7 ultimate 64-bit, but when the demo loads there is no mouse pointer at all...

any ideas?

Holgmo
06-27-2010, 06:29 AM
Hi,

I'm tryign the Demo on win 7 ultimate 64-bit, but when the demo loads there is no mouse pointer at all...

any ideas?

Press "CTRL" + "BACKSPACE" in the main menu. This will switch from the system pointer to the ingame pointer.

The ingame pointer is less responsive than the system mouse pointer. A bug in some graphics drivers makes the system pointer disappear. When a new version of drivers are released you can try again the system pointer by switching it back in the options.

MoridinUK
06-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Thank you! I'll have some fun with thedemo now!