PDA

View Full Version : Crazy S.I. encounters

hybridmaniac
11-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Whats the most craziest thing that happened the cause of the S.I

Here's mine

I was Nick on TP2 (on expert) as we were waking up the stairs to the Maze a Jockey grabs coach takes him around the corner as I go to get the Jockey off a Spitter spits in front of me and as I wait for the spit to clear the Jockey took coach to a Wandering witch and he gets killed.As we go to get a health pack for a black and white ellis a Boomer spews on us and a Charger takes ellis across the map and kills him

Lets hear your crazy S.I. encountes.(Who says the A.I for the S.I is dumb)

Sorry if theres any errors but i'm very tired and i'll fix them later

shawn1804
11-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Hmmm let see. Well this time might not be the craziest but it was the first to pop into my noggin.

Playin campaign on expert (I was Ellis if it matters) and we made it to the gazebo right after the maze in the 2nd map. One of the guys was dead, and the rest of us were on pretty low health, all red at least. So we hear the tank music and start to panic trying to decide what to do. A small horde comes by, and out of no where we all get slashed and go down before the horde hits us. We all have a wtf? moment only to see a cracklin jockey curb stomping our faces.

God I love that little son of a biotch.

p0lar_bear
11-13-2009, 03:30 AM
I had one teammate get pounced by a hunter, one strangled by a smoker, one puked on by a boomer, and then I get jockeyed, simultaneously. The director really gets evil on Expert.

Also I managed to save us from game overs a few times by shooting out smokers trying to drag the last man standing to their doom while incapped. <3 the desert eagle.

HeavyVeaponsGuy
11-13-2009, 07:20 AM
Every single time I turn around only to stare a Charger or Tank in the face.

Keithustus
11-13-2009, 10:55 AM
I had one teammate get pounced by a hunter, one strangled by a smoker, one puked on by a boomer, and then I get jockeyed, simultaneously. The director really gets evil on Expert.

GOOD! It looks like the SI might not be as as dumb as they were in L4D1, after all. It might actually be worth playing Campaign?

spikeyroxas
11-13-2009, 11:12 AM
I was just after the cresendo on my 2nd playthrough.
On expert an all 3bots dead. I went oitside into the coach area and BAM! Charger rammed me out of nowhere an scared the hell out of me

Necross
11-13-2009, 05:25 PM
I was running through the crescendo, trying to shut off the alarm, on Expert, with my allies still at the trailer. A Charger and Spitter wipe out the entire team as I run around the corner and pop an adrenaline shot, and as I run towards the next turn I see the Charger climbing the fence between the second alley and the trailer. Before I can even make it around the corner, the Charger nabs me, mows down the horde behind and in front of me, makes it to the beginning of the alley, and promptly beats me to death.

EinsamFechter 1
11-13-2009, 08:49 PM
I was just after the cresendo on my 2nd playthrough.
On expert an all 3bots dead. I went oitside into the coach area and BAM! Charger rammed me out of nowhere an scared the hell out of me

I know you, you were trying to make him your pet. You were going to hug him and squeeze him and call him George. Little did you know chargers have a mean streak. You went to feed him a fellow survivor and baby George just wanted fresh meat.

spikeyroxas
11-14-2009, 01:02 AM
Lol no mot this time :P he was waiting behind a corner so as soon as i came out
CHARGE!

JokersFlame
11-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Alright quite frankly my post is about to be about L4D1 And 2.

You see there's this Tank in L4D I call Beetlejuice...Why?

Because when ever me or a friend talked about him he would show up and do the same damn thing...What do you ask?

Well you see on the 5th stage of every level (The Finale) you get instant re-spawns in the closets...Until you call for rescue.

He shows up right then and there!....He will kill us all like 50 times in a row because we will keep opening closets for each other so we will keep re-spawning after he kills us!...Eventually after 6 minutes of shooting him he will finish us all off...

Thats why I never mention..."His" name....And gave him the name beetlejuice.

Well now that the Tank goes for the win instead of the kill in L4D2 im just shuddering about how many times on expert he will show up...And kill me...Again and a again...for all of eternity.