PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Creatures?

officerping
11-23-2009, 06:17 AM
Hey there,

Just wanted to see what everybody's favorite creatures were. I'll list mine.

Frost Aevis - Early in the game, Frost Aevis was great for its ability to win battles very quickly (the combination of Whiteout + Feather Shot clears most of the board.) However, its later generations lose out to more powerful creatures.

Huntsman Spider - the combination of Capture (lock an opponent's ability gems) and Web Hunt (destroy locked gems) was a great way to clear the opponent's ability gems early on. Sadly, the next generation (Goliath) loses this ability.

Arc Garmr / Thunder Garmr / Sol Volk - Countervolt is very powerful and fun to use, and Breakout is great for beating enemies that use locks (Yowie and Beelzebub are some of the hardest enemies on the bonus stage.)

Gastrosaur / Edomosaur / Grendel - Stampede is a powerful ability that you get for all three generations; Grendel's Wild Fang ability is excellent.

Stone Gigas / Mithril Gigas / Talos - Very similar to Gastrosaur - perhaps even a little stronger.

Motu - the Incinerate ability (allows you to take over an opponent's ability gem for your own) is pretty sick. Plus, this guy's attacks are very powerful.

Elder Dragon - Unbelievably powerful. His Whip Tail ability creates five gems at once, and the Trinity ability easily triggers a Rush of 4+ attacks. If you can save up two Trinity + Whip Tail combos, nothing can survive this.

Tape432
11-23-2009, 06:58 AM
Arc Garmr / Thunder Garmr / Sol Volk - Countervolt is very powerful and fun to use, and Breakout is great for beating enemies that use locks (Yowie and Beelzebub are some of the hardest enemies on the bonus stage.)

Definitely this one, I always use him for rush attacks, he kills in one strike.

It is also the only one with which I managed to kill Paleofungus which was 25 levels higher than me(you receive 9999 experience points when achieving such feat).

Ansive
03-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Oh yeah, the paleofungus... killed all of them in that map with countervolt, huge xp.

Favorite creatures... Garmr, Beetle and Resheph... lightning!
I also enjoyed the Aevis and Cait Sith.