PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2 Hacker Caught

cabinfever
11-30-2009, 05:23 PM
I do not know who to get a hold of someone i looked and this is only place i could find to post it and hope for a reply.I was in Modern Warfare 2 playing Free for all on Estate map .We started the round and next thing you know people where dropping like flies.Everyone including the people i was on vent with said this guy was hacking.I did not believe it because i have been known to get out of hand at times and know how it feels.Until i was shot in the house against the wall .I watched him on the kill cam and you can see that he was not hiding it at all.Shooting people all the way across the map ,through the houses,you could see the outline of the people in the kill cam.When he died he was 41-1 it was crazy.I am 44 years old and not a big complainer.Just a shame that people can do this when u are trying to be fair.Anyways i have his name if it will do any good.SISSYMILK all capital letters. just like it says there.Any questions i have others that have seen it also .email me and i can give you information. Thank you.

eram
11-30-2009, 05:26 PM
VAC is an automated system, You are unable to report players.

Thanks.