PDA

View Full Version : Only 2 hours - don't buy it

Belsaga
12-01-2009, 04:47 AM
Don't buy this game!!

only lasts 2 hours!! Is a joke...

I read the 360 reviews. Is just a warning.

Bye

Ch3rokee
12-01-2009, 05:44 AM
After reading that the game was very bad and is only 2 hours long I cancelled my preorder. Who is going to buy this game just for the multiplayer? That is also said to be bad and no one will play.

If Bethesda cancelled the Zombie Studios version because it was bad, why release this THING?

This also made me lose all hope for Aliens vs Predator.

Bye then.

Knights
12-01-2009, 09:49 AM
After reading that the game was very bad and is only 2 hours long I cancelled my preorder. Who is going to buy this game just for the multiplayer? That is also said to be bad and no one will play.

If Bethesda cancelled the Zombie Studios version because it was bad, why release this THING?

This also made me lose all hope for Aliens vs Predator.

Bye then.
I facepalmed when I realized that this company is doing Aliens vs Predator. ALTHOUGH I'd hate to assume anything JUST yet, it looks like focus might of been more on that game (AvP) then this one.... So I'm not putting down AvP just yet...:) btw 2 hours of gameplay? facepalm again...

FeareD
12-01-2009, 12:31 PM
It lasts at-least 3-4 hours.

2 Hours if you are on easy but that's for wusses.

Ch3rokee
12-01-2009, 12:33 PM
We can only hope, Knights, we can only hope that they remember how to make a good game, because most of the AVP previews from game expos haven't been very positive and some even say that all the media they have released have a lot of makeup.

We can only wait and see, but never preorder, that's for sure.

confid3nt
12-01-2009, 01:12 PM
It lasts at-least 3-4 hours.

2 Hours if you are on easy but that's for wusses.

3-4 hours is nothing more than 2 hours. It's still 10+ bux for each hour, equals my wage, so screw it.

FeareD
12-01-2009, 02:28 PM
3-4 hours is nothing more than 2 hours. It's still 10+ bux for each hour, equals my wage, so screw it.

Most games these days are 3-4 hours. People seem to forget that.
Everyone complains about every game nowadays being only 3-4 hours when in fact most are.

MSPreacher
12-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Everyone complains about every game nowadays being only 3-4 hours when in fact most are.

I don't know what kind of **** games you play, but my games don't last 3-4 hours. P.S. stop buying those **** games; you're just enabling them to make more.

pureobscure
12-01-2009, 02:52 PM
I don't know what kind of **** games you play, but my games don't last 3-4 hours. P.S. stop buying those **** games; you're just enabling them to make more.

This. I can barely remember the last time I played a short game. Playing Borderlands now, played STALKER SoC before that and GTA4 before that. I'm getting used to spending weeks playing games.

I was kind of interested in Rogue until this thread though.

confid3nt
12-01-2009, 08:33 PM

When I see a game that is 3~4h, I ignore it. The economy will do just fine without my funding, I'm sure of that.

Tericc
12-02-2009, 02:28 AM

I dont know what games you have been playing but 3-4 hrs is a rip off and most expantions most of the time are longer then that.

if this fits your expectations then have at it. Im not going to lower myself to such standerds.

Spirit5
12-07-2009, 08:49 PM
If this was a budget title (which it really is) and only cost $9.99 or less, then maybe we could forgive it's shortcomings including only having 2 hours of game play. But seriously...why release this crap?

666Dominator666
06-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Don't buy this game!!

only lasts 2 hours!! Is a joke...

I read the 360 reviews. Is just a warning.

Bye

Did you play it on a harder difficulty or are you here to just whine by saying "don't buy it"?Because it seems like.

You can also try multiplayer and wtf?Did you just say "reviews"?Lol so you don't have your own opinion about something and you rely on what other people say?Hmm weird...

Ear Candy
07-26-2011, 04:24 AM

Agreed, I won't buy some games if it's impossible to play more than 20-30 hours.

I actually thought Rouge Warrior wasn't horribly bad. However, the stuttering every 2 seconds was suckage and I didn't want to disable my USB to fix it. Also for some reason I hated the straight-forwardness of this game. It felt like a total arcade shooter made pretty. However there were some things that were cool, but I just deleted it after 0.9 hours so I have more space on my hard drive.

fanirama
12-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Agreed, I won't buy some games if it's impossible to play more than 20-30 hours.

I actually thought Rouge Warrior wasn't horribly bad. However, the stuttering every 2 seconds was suckage and I didn't want to disable my USB to fix it. Also for some reason I hated the straight-forwardness of this game. It felt like a total arcade shooter made pretty. However there were some things that were cool, but I just deleted it after 0.9 hours so I have more space on my hard drive.

Typically I don't buy games Full price if SP < 12hrs at min. I wait for steep sales for it.

That said, its appalling that this game has SP of 3-4 hours. But whats hypocritical of reviewers is that Call of Duty and Medal of Honor and BF3 have SP of 4-5 hrs and they're lauded as great and good for this game.

WTF? Its just 1 hour more than Rogue Warrior SP.

Both have MP and granted the Call of Duty MP is better than RW, but still, giving it 9.5 while giving this 2 is hypocritical.

Both games deserve low scores.

Lets Play Die
12-20-2011, 08:51 AM
If this was a budget title (which it really is) and only cost $9.99 or less, then maybe we could forgive it's shortcomings including only having 2 hours of game play. But seriously...why release this crap?

This was not a Budget Title, this was relesed and promoted as a AAA title. No one knows how and why it was suppose to compete with the other shooters at the time. The Director must have been totally high if they thought this even had a snow balls chance in a pool of plasma of competing.

Sian
12-24-2011, 11:42 PM
Took me 5 hours, and I usually take at least twice as long as the reviews say, I guess they're not exploring or anything. (not that there's any reason to explore in this game)

So terrible. I only have it cause it was part of the Quakecon pack.