PDA

View Full Version : FM CLUB - How to with steam bought?

zerorate
12-07-2009, 05:11 PM
http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=fm_club

Where is my key? :mad:

scorpio[pt]
12-07-2009, 05:19 PM
contact support

zerorate
12-08-2009, 02:32 PM
I would but it doesn't fall under any of the subcategories and the stupid ask a question form will not let you submit unless you choice one. :mad:

scorpio[pt]
12-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Use the account questions , missing games , and explain your issue and why your using a different categories

zerorate
12-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Well I tired, I was first told how to right-click on the game in my games tab and select view game CD key, no option for this then to verify game files, didn't help then told to look at this page. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4542-GJKV-5969

scorpio[pt]
12-17-2009, 04:18 AM
answer them saying it didn't worked

soapyrano
12-17-2009, 12:26 PM
I only found out about FM Club the other day, though i've had FM 2010 for a while. As I bought the game through Steam, i didn't have the activation code I was asked for upon trying to register with the site, just like the other posters here. I've been bouncing back and forth with Steam support over the last few days to try to find a solution, including their same advice to me about revalidating the game, but all were without success.

Their last response of today to my final plea for help goes as follows:

"Upon investigating the issue further, there is no CD Key issued for the digital purchase of this game. I'm sorry, but we will be unable to provide you with a CD Key for use with the "FM Club". If you would like to investigate the issue further, I would suggest following the link below for instructions to contact the support provider for this title:

Title: Football/Worldwide Soccer Manager series
Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4542-GJKV-5969

Please let us know if you experience further difficulties, or if you have additional questions or concerns."

So, there we go. I think this is appalling, as those who have purchased the game via Steam have clearly been disadvantaged as a result.

To any Steam or SI Games top brass reading this - something to sort out for FM 2011, methinks? Because until such time that it is, I certainly won't be buying the title through Steam anymore, that's for sure.

Unpanda
02-11-2010, 10:29 AM
I second that. I brought 2010 on stream and was never given a CD Key(At least to which I am aware of). While launching FM 2010 on My Game section on stream, it asks for my CD Key, which obviously I don't have. I will not be buying any games on Stream, unless a solution is found.

scorpio[pt]
02-11-2010, 06:13 PM
I second that. I brought 2010 on stream and was never given a CD Key(At least to which I am aware of). While launching FM 2010 on My Game section on stream, it asks for my CD Key, which obviously I don't have. I will not be buying any games on Stream, unless a solution is found.

it shouldn't ask for a cd key dude :confused:, talk with support about it

howhigh1337
07-31-2010, 11:41 AM
did anyone contact sega support? submitted ticket, waiting for an answer :)

howhigh1337
08-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Hello Oleg,

Thank you for contacting SEGA Support.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The FM2010 'club' offer is exclusive to the boxed copy of the game.
I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
SEGA Support