PDA

View Full Version : Digital Deluxe UK Edition DLC Clarification

PythonJones
12-14-2009, 08:05 AM
Can anyone clarify for me exactly whats included in Digital Deluxe (UK) Edition from Steam, everywhere I've searched has conflicting information. As far as I'm aware you should get:

* Warden's Keep
* The Stone Prisoner
* Bergen's Honor
* Final Reason
* Grimoire of the Frozen Wastes
* Soundtrack
* Wallpaper

Any help to clarify this for me is appreciated, thanks.

Kailieann
12-14-2009, 09:50 AM
There's no difference between the UK and US versions, and that list plus the Blood Dragon Armor is what you get in either country.

Standard edition in both country only comes with Stone Prisoner and Blood Dragon Armor.

PythonJones
12-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the info, currently I do not have the 3 items and there is no DAO_PRC_PROMO_C2 in my addins folder.

Looks like I need to get in touch with steam support.

Sky Black
12-16-2009, 10:51 AM
Actualy there is a difference for this package as you're not entitled to the three items:

* Bergen's Honor
* Final Reason

These were actualy retricted to a deal with Game stores in the UK with EA. As annoying as it is you've paid for the same package as the US but you'll be missing these items. Sorry ^.^

PythonJones
12-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Actualy there is a difference for this package as you're not entitled to the three items:

* Bergen's Honor
* Final Reason

These were actualy retricted to a deal with Game stores in the UK with EA. As annoying as it is you've paid for the same package as the US but you'll be missing these items. Sorry ^.^

Will soon find out for definite when the response from customer support comes through but that wouldn't surprise me. It would solve a lot of headaches if they just update the Steam page for it.

Mudkipz
12-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Will soon find out for definite when the response from customer support comes through but that wouldn't surprise me. It would solve a lot of headaches if they just update the Steam page for it.

Yea it is a version missing those 3 items (due to the retail publishers of DA:O).
It's kinda a shame, those items are pretty nice, but oh well.

PythonJones
12-18-2009, 07:07 AM
Yep can 100% confirm we dirty English heathens don't get the 3 items :(

General Frags
07-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Oddly enough I got all those items when I brought DA:O DDE and DA:A this week maybe those who got it in the sales get the extra items, I got the pre-order DLC for Serious Sam Second encounter too also, I've checked the DLC with my Bioware account and it shows up.