PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six 3 : Gold Edition CdKey-Error

belsifer
12-27-2009, 06:21 PM
WHY AM I RECEIVING A USED CD-KEY ERROR?!!!! I purchased the gold edition of rainbow six last night. And I try the cd-key they gave me for online multiplaying.... it says "Invalid Cd-Key" WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ING HELL.!!! STEAM YOUR INCOMPETENT AND STUPID VALVE WAS WAY BETTER FIX IT OR REFUND ME MY ♥♥♥♥ING MONEY!!!

heems
12-15-2010, 10:55 AM
this happened to me today. very frustrating. hope they fix soon. it's been a few hours since i reported it to them

thinkr
12-25-2010, 02:29 AM
You Guys simply read wrong!

You should have received 2 CD keys when buying Gold Edition!

One starts with "RVS- blah blah Thats RavenShield Key
The Other starts with "AWS- blah blah Thats Athena Sword Key

Check your key buy logging into steam click "Games Section" and clicking "CD Key" Link on the right of the page

If your smart you will write them down then type them in:eek:
Sometimes even smart people make mistakes...

Notice: When starting Athena Sword... and You Alt+Tab Steam Shows the PAGE FOR Raven Shield & ITS CD key!!!
Not Athena Swords Just read the key from the Games section an type it in...

looking4perfect
01-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Check your key buy logging into steam

Sometimes even smart people make mistakes...

Clearly.

DocMcJansen
01-17-2011, 12:47 PM
I bought the gold edition 2 days ago, installed it and played it without any problems.
Now I installed it on my laptop (I am not at home during the week) and wanted to play with my brother, but it says the CD-KEY is invalid and YES of course I knew there were 2 different keys for Athena Sword and the Gold edition...but no key works! I double checked...I even triple checked the cd-keys! neither in the gold edition nor athena swords the key seems valid! and I already did play the game!!!! so there has to be a problem with steam!