PDA

View Full Version : Changing control settings?

Cpt Eks
12-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Is there anyway to change the keyboard control settings ? I looked through the game dir but couldn't find any config file...

As I really prefer to use WQES instead of the standard WASD, I'd appreciate any tip to edit the controls :)

Also, I remember reading a topic requesting the jump key being added back into the game, has that be done yet ?

Kaatridge
12-31-2009, 06:22 AM
The jump key has been added. It is the alt key.

dejobaan
01-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Yeah, we just sucked donkeys on usability in that regard, sorry. Was someone here able to use Autohotkey for that? It's on my to-do, but it's down on the list. :O

Wargod
12-08-2010, 07:03 PM
any news on this one?

been a while to reach the bottom of the list. :D

R~S
12-09-2010, 12:32 AM
My laptop has an azerty keyboard, so having to use the arrows kinda sucks. A lot.

Monsieur Warp
12-09-2010, 01:49 AM
My laptop has an azerty keyboard, so having to use the arrows kinda sucks. A lot.I have an azerty keyboard. I'm using ZQSD keys with no issues.

May be it's set depending on your region/country/Steam location settings.

Try installing Aaaaa...AAAA!!! with a different "language" which uses azerty.
(the game will still stay in english though)

btw Windows provide a hotkey to switch from azerty to qwerty. Shift + Alt. It may works.

Dambrosi
12-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Actually, I just got through trying to complete the Treasure Hunt challenge without dying, and I had a similar thought to one I had about this game when I bought it way back in the Xmas Sale last year.

That thought was "Y'know what would make this game sweeter than a quad-damage chocolate/honey/treacle/raspberry jam artillery round with lemon fondant casing? Controller support".

Since I know the devs may be listening, maybe this should be on your to-do list?

Amalyte
12-13-2010, 11:59 AM
I tend to flip the rotator parachute on next to the official buildings. When I manage to not flip it on less than half way through a jump, I usually break the fall towards the landing zone with my spray can. And from there it kind of turns the game into the dentistry simulator I saw mentioned in another thread.

Taun Taun
12-16-2010, 03:34 PM
"Y'know what would make this game sweeter than a quad-damage chocolate/honey/treacle/raspberry jam artillery round with lemon fondant casing? Controller support".

Here here!!!
I was thinking the same thing. Why doesn't this have controller support?

Please use the money made from the Steam sale to update the game with controller support. Thank you!

Phreeflo
02-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Okay, well I'm off to make an autohotkey script to re-bind the keys so I can play this properly. (some damaged fingers on my left hand get in the way when I try to use WASD, have to use arrow keys.)

But can someone tell me what are all the keys this game uses? I can't re-map them without knowing all the binds... haven't made it far enough in the game to get the tutorials to tell me which buttons do what.