PDA

View Full Version : Pay via ClickAndBuy a risk ?

TetPr87
01-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Hi,

In the recent christmas deals i bought a game through ClickAndBuy.

Everything went fine but after purchase i noticed an unpleasant happening.

As it seems i am obligated to enable this "Easy Collect" feauture before purchasing the game so that everytime i want to buy a game in the future i wont have to go through any protections or passwords! Just choosing the games you want to buy and purchase! Not a single protection.

Now that really worries me. What if my account gets hacked? The hacker can just simply buy all sorts of games until he empties my bank account! Without any complications.

Of course i immediately disabled that feauture after my purchase.
The feauture disables itself after one week. I feel like im 1 week expodes to some possible threat.

Am i the only one bothered by this?

theredribbon
01-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Hi,

In the recent christmas deals i bought a game through ClickAndBuy.

Everything went fine but after purchase i noticed an unpleasant happening.

As it seems i am obligated to enable this "Easy Collect" feauture before purchasing the game so that everytime i want to buy a game in the future i wont have to go through any protections or passwords! Just choosing the games you want to buy and purchase! Not a single protection.

Now that really worries me. What if my account gets hacked? The hacker can just simply buy all sorts of games until he empties my bank account! Without any complications.

Of course i immediately disabled that feauture after my purchase.
The feauture disables itself after one week. I feel like im 1 week expodes to some possible threat.

Am i the only one bothered by this?

You can always disable Easy Collect afterwards.