PDA

View Full Version : Trackmania Achievements

RedBullRacer
01-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I have searched the forums, but can't find it anywhere, I just wondered what the chances are of Trackmania getting Steam Achievements?

KamiShizuka
01-11-2010, 11:37 AM
What would you achieve? "Built a track"? "Won 500 races"? (not even taking into account TM's wide definition of "winning")

TM doesn't really strike me as a game worthy or capable of achievements. It's not like shooters where you can get the trophy for creatively killing a mook; TM is just you versus the timeclock, with the challenge of getting better numbers than other people.

What kinds of achievements would you be looking for?

RedBullRacer
01-15-2010, 11:26 PM
I just like the thought of some steam achievements, I'd like achievements like get all golds in series 1, all golds in series 2 etc and maybe some fun ones like stay in the air for more then 10secs and stuff like that.

You are right, the game doesn't really need them, just I hope one day all the games on Steam have achievements like on the 360.

Nitekillr
01-30-2010, 09:57 PM
I agree with Kami, since there aren't really that many achievements you can really do other than "build a track" and "win 30 gold medals". If you had united, it would be better, but not by much.

dBeta
02-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Not gonna happen until TrackMania 2, and even then only for Uplay, if any.

gamer_x
03-09-2011, 08:40 AM
What are the game modalities (and colors and cenarios) where i can get the nadeo medals ?

TIA