PDA

View Full Version : Conflict in Conflict Denied Ops :)

enthu
01-12-2010, 12:49 AM
I looked into the update news for the game and this what I get ... ( look at the date ) ... I never thought that this is such an old game ...

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7135/conflictinconflictdenie.png (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/conflictinconflictdenie.png/)

wexer9
03-11-2010, 05:32 PM
It just means the game doesn't have any update news; it's the Steam default.

MADDOGGE
02-27-2011, 04:21 PM
I wish it were 1969 again and I knew what I know now.;)

GamersAbyss
04-23-2011, 04:53 AM
LOL @MADDOGGE, and I usually feel old around all these kids in my mid 30's! You got me beat considerably, cool you're a gamer.

O.K. have you all played through the game? Was it good, did it run smoothly, did it work on Win7-64, etc.? I'm just asking because the video looked good but the score was really low, so I'm wondering where it falls through at. A game doesn't have to score in the 90's for me to like it, doesn't have to be 'all the rage' with everyone else, if it holds my interest and runs smoothly, graphics at least decent for the age of the game, then I don't care. I do a lot of old school gaming too so I am used to less than the best graphics (I play Morrowind GOTY without the graphics improvement mod!, but on the other hand I love the high end graphics as well {I have 2x nVidida GTX 460's}).

So, why the low score? Please respond soon as you can, I am buying some games, and considering this too if I can get some feedback on it. Thanks.

Joshyjess
11-03-2011, 11:20 AM
I wish it were 1969 again and I knew what I know now.;)

Wow, if I knew in 1969 what I know now I would have been one pretty smart 1 year old. :D

bobsbarricades
11-03-2011, 11:27 AM
LOL @MADDOGGE, and I usually feel old around all these kids in my mid 30's! You got me beat considerably, cool you're a gamer.

O.K. have you all played through the game? Was it good, did it run smoothly, did it work on Win7-64, etc.? I'm just asking because the video looked good but the score was really low, so I'm wondering where it falls through at. A game doesn't have to score in the 90's for me to like it, doesn't have to be 'all the rage' with everyone else, if it holds my interest and runs smoothly, graphics at least decent for the age of the game, then I don't care. I do a lot of old school gaming too so I am used to less than the best graphics (I play Morrowind GOTY without the graphics improvement mod!, but on the other hand I love the high end graphics as well {I have 2x nVidida GTX 460's}).

So, why the low score? Please respond soon as you can, I am buying some games, and considering this too if I can get some feedback on it. Thanks.

yea! I'm playing through morrowind again too! No mods. I haven't really liked looking at a lot of them. Maybe Morroblivion but that's on Oblivion ^o^

I love the mnu system. Really disgusted with how Skyrim's menu is going to be the console menu =,(

anyway i too am interested in this game's low score. it's got co-op!

Mac Flavor
11-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Wow, if I knew in 1969 what I know now I would have been one pretty smart 1 year old. :D

As unripened ova go, I'd have been the smartest egg in the universe. I'd have had a countdown calendar pinned up on the wall of the ovary, marking off the last hundred-plus days until my release.

manicminer
11-03-2011, 11:57 AM

Same!

ParadoxSalem
11-04-2011, 10:49 AM
GAH CHARLIE

sorry 'nam flashback, I'll be ok.