PDA

View Full Version : More supported controler please ?

PwerLvlAmy
01-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Hello ! I know the game support 360 controller but what about the random controller one ?

I got a logitech dual action controller ... and i use for some game on steam i have !
And it work fine but the controller is not detected by audiosurf ...
And i just got my computer plugged on my TV screen and i go on my game sometime when im in the bed with controller ...

And sometime its can be nice to play audiosurf with my controller ! I don,t care about hitting thousand of grey block .. i just want play with this controller and i don't want buy a 360 one just for this game :S

Someday do you will make Logitech dual action controller detected and working for that game ?

Sorry for my bad english :S

Teraku
01-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Try using Joy2Key if all else fails.

Xstioph
01-24-2010, 07:14 AM
Or Xpadder (the old version of it is free), which can emulate mouse movement as well. Though I doubt anything can beat a mouse. :)

trogdor1424
01-24-2010, 09:08 AM
You should have gotten some software in the package that deals with creating profiles for games that doesnt support the controller

dwbmb
06-21-2010, 04:13 PM
When I assign keystrokes or key commands to my Rumblepad 2 buttons in Logitech Profiler, it still does nothing in game. I don't get why, It's working perfect in other games.