PDA

View Full Version : Extremely dissatisfied with STEAM!

DevinTheZombie
02-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Hello,

This is my rant on your companies ways of handling accounts.

Not only has my account been disabled ONCE, TWICE, but THREE times (This is the third time it has happened)

The first time, you all thought my account was hijacked. Funny thing is, I am ALWAYS logged in at my home computer, never am I logged out, and even if I do, it's because I am restarting my computer (Which takes 1 minute MAX)

The second time, you all claimed I was hijacking STEAM accounts (Which I am completely against in every way, I even report people who try to send those fake messages on STEAM.) I had to argue with support to get my account disabled!

This third time, just like the first time, my account is disabled for completely no reason. Not even an email!

--Edit: I also forgot about the time it was disabled because I had "Piracy" linked to my account, in which you said it was a mistake and promptly re-enabled my account.

This is very dishearting to me, while I enjoy the services STEAM provides, being locked out of my account for no reason isn't something I want. I cannot even play single player games!

I believe my ticket should be of the upmost highest priority, aside from others who have actually had a hacked account.

The bad part about this?
Tomorrow I am supposed to be participating in a tournament for winnings of almost $1,000 USD! I am certainly not going to explain to someone how my account was disabled, as not only potentially loosing that money, also, making myself look bad in the competitive community.

My support ticket # is 4631-YJKX-2242

The past few times it has taken a couple days for replies, and this isn't the case. I need a unlocked account ASAP.

Marsbergen
02-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Tried sending a PM to eram or BurtonJ?

DevinTheZombie
02-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Tried sending a PM to eram or BurtonJ?

No. Could you please provide any information you can so I can do that?

TreeRat
02-02-2010, 03:29 PM
All im dissatisfied with is the lack of VAC updates

BurtonJ
02-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Please check your ticket.