PDA

View Full Version : Is this game still played?

Lotusmedic
02-04-2010, 07:03 AM
I use to have in on my xbox and stuff and last time I was on it's become only a handful of members. Most of the have legit duels instead of rushing up and just killing everything. From what I was told even though the xbox version was a bit dry the pc one was actual a bit more lively. Is that true?

Dman3003
02-08-2010, 06:50 PM
the same as myfaithexpired said. But you can find a few servers that are full of people (i did about a week ago). I think atleast two hundered people would be playing it onlne at any time. You just have to be lucky enough to find a decent server that hasn't been filled up already

Redboy
02-20-2010, 02:14 AM
Recently I have seen but totally empty servers.

MiloDaMan2
04-04-2010, 10:31 AM
There are some very active servers online but not many...

<|MF|> is very active and !!BOSS!! has been alive for over 8 years on JO -> JKA.

Fr33z3r-Burn
05-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Depends on what you mean by 'still played'. There are a lot of loyal SP players out there...and a few very 'cliquish' old clan servers...but what do you expect from the kinds of people that need to clan up in a video game?

So if you're looking to just hop in and be part of the fun...don't bother. MP is full of long-standing code glitches being used as 'features' and pricks who have nothing better to do but sit around in those so-called active servers, talking about absolutely nothing of any importance to anyone with an IQ above 20 or so and refusing to duel because you're someone they don't know or because you don't have that super-uber-red-style spam+920 degree ultra-yaw-speed attack bind.

DeadYorick
05-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Not as well played as it as in 2006 (Ah memories) but still sorta played. You'd be hard pressed to find a good clan though.