PDA

View Full Version : I give this game 10/10

bPriest
02-22-2010, 01:52 PM
First of all, this has got to be one of the most adrenaline packed joy-rides of a game. It sucks you in and doesn't let you go.

Gameplay: Amazing, smooth, stylish, and a gun-totin' good time are all words that describe this game. I really did enjoy the regenerating health like in the Call of Duty game series, (which isn't too realistic, but is fun anyways) this made the game much better than the original idea of health-packs. The explosions and gun-play are phenomenal! Using the gravestones for cover from stray terrorist rocket propelled grenades was the most intense experience I've ever had playing a game. 10/10

Sound: Best sound effects I have ever heard. I'm so glad the developers took the time to actually record a real RPG rocket explosion in Afghanistan. The Monster Trucks and Swords sounded so real I forgot I was playing a game. They went great lengths to bring the audio to life, and I have to appreciate that. 15/10

Controls: Now here's the hard part, the control scheme was so complex it was unbelievable at first. After about 35-40 hours of playing the game though I got the hang of it. I mean who would have thought you'd have to do a 180 degree turn? 9/10

Story: Absolutely flawless, I haven't seen such writing since Citizen Kane. The several plot-twists that keep you at the edge of your seat kept my heart pounding for days. *SPOILERS* Especially in Blitzen's campaign where you're on the moon fighting alien-demons trying to stop Santa Claus from being brainwashed by zealots. That was awesome. I give the story: 20/8

Graphics: Now here's where the game really comes through, the explosions, the intergalactic space battles, the alien holocaust, they all seemed so real.... like I was playing an animated picture/painting. 29/10

Bottom Line: Best game ever invented, highly worth a measly five dollars. 10/10! Bravo!

tacc
02-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Why do you even bother writing something completely pointless?

I'm sure you didn't buy the game so what's the point? If you don't like it simply forget about it and play somehing else.

bPriest
02-23-2010, 01:27 AM
Why do you even bother writing something completely pointless?

I'm sure you didn't buy the game so what's the point? If you don't like it simply forget about it and play somehing else.

I assure you, I have the full game. Just because I didn't like the control scheme makes you hate me?? It was almost perfect!

tacc
02-23-2010, 06:40 PM
And why did you buy the game if you don't like it? It's clearly written on the product page that there is only one difference between the demo and the full version. If you didn't try the demo and didn't read the discription then you shouldn't complain.

bPriest
02-24-2010, 05:32 AM
And why did you buy the game if you don't like it? It's clearly written on the product page that there is only one difference between the demo and the full version. If you didn't try the demo and didn't read the discription then you shouldn't complain.

Are you daft? I gave it 10/10!

obscurelyric
03-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Fantastic review.

I agree 110% (which is 22/20, if anyone is wondering).

djsamuraisam
04-07-2010, 07:13 AM
hahahaha awesome review

mike3690
04-13-2010, 05:20 PM
I totally agree best review I have seen for this game. Thank you I know what to spend my hard earned money on now. =D

_koro_
05-09-2010, 02:32 PM
First of all, this has got to be one of the most adrenaline packed joy-rides of a game. It sucks you in and doesn't let you go.

Gameplay: Amazing, smooth, stylish, and a gun-totin' good time are all words that describe this game. I really did enjoy the regenerating health like in the Call of Duty game series, (which isn't too realistic, but is fun anyways) this made the game much better than the original idea of health-packs. The explosions and gun-play are phenomenal! Using the gravestones for cover from stray terrorist rocket propelled grenades was the most intense experience I've ever had playing a game. 10/10

Sound: Best sound effects I have ever heard. I'm so glad the developers took the time to actually record a real RPG rocket explosion in Afghanistan. The Monster Trucks and Swords sounded so real I forgot I was playing a game. They went great lengths to bring the audio to life, and I have to appreciate that. 15/10

Controls: Now here's the hard part, the control scheme was so complex it was unbelievable at first. After about 35-40 hours of playing the game though I got the hang of it. I mean who would have thought you'd have to do a 180 degree turn? 9/10

Story: Absolutely flawless, I haven't seen such writing since Citizen Kane. The several plot-twists that keep you at the edge of your seat kept my heart pounding for days. *SPOILERS* Especially in Blitzen's campaign where you're on the moon fighting alien-demons trying to stop Santa Claus from being brainwashed by zealots. That was awesome. I give the story: 20/8

Graphics: Now here's where the game really comes through, the explosions, the intergalactic space battles, the alien holocaust, they all seemed so real.... like I was playing an animated picture/painting. 29/10

Bottom Line: Best game ever invented, highly worth a measly five dollars. 10/10! Bravo!

+ rep :D

SpecialForcie
06-05-2010, 08:14 PM
OP:

Thanks for the great review. :D

skillless
06-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Although only the part with "I mean who would have thought you'd have to do a 180 degree turn?" is true, its quite admirable that you've written so much.:cool:

Sevla
07-01-2010, 05:41 PM
haha the best review.

proto1000
07-02-2010, 02:12 PM
I was going to wait for the Game Of The Year edition, but ah screw it. You sold me, I'm buying this now.

arboliveira
08-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Although only the part with "I mean who would have thought you'd have to do a 180 degree turn?" is true...

It's not like that! This part is also true:

"It sucks you in and doesn't let you go."

Only the full version, though. The demo always lets you go.

exadab
10-21-2010, 06:05 PM
:DFirst of all, this has got to be one of the most adrenaline packed joy-rides of a game. It sucks you in and doesn't let you go.

YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY!

xandier_101
12-14-2010, 05:57 AM
i though the story was a bit over the top, i mean i understand that she was a bio-genetically modified secret government weapon but did she really have to go on a killing spree slaughtering everyone in her path?

Chris_TC
12-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Wow, this forum is filled with immature children.

Custom333
01-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Wow, this forum is filled with immature children.

Good games have better people.

JFCM88
10-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Good games have better people.

So.... what does that say about "bad games"? Or how about games that aren't even games?

Sorry for the necromancy, I can't help myself sometimes? O.o

EDJE
12-04-2011, 06:15 PM
So.... what does that say about "bad games"? Or how about games that aren't even games?

Sorry for the necromancy, I can't help myself sometimes? O.o

His post speaks for itself, man. This is a bad game, therefore the humour from it can only come through trolling. :)

...and amazing trolling at that.

Esti
12-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Is this game for hipsters?

in.meinem.turm.
12-26-2011, 06:07 AM

I bought this game before it was cool.

EDJE
12-28-2011, 04:06 PM

This game is not just for hipsters! It's for everyone! But don't tell the hipsters that.

HAvOXZ
12-29-2011, 05:28 PM
I actually believed this for a second coz I haven't played the game yet lol

OsManiaC
07-29-2012, 12:05 PM
grandma dies because of the ugly music that probably ugly guys sings