PDA

View Full Version : only 1 steam achivment XD ?

Keron480
02-23-2010, 05:08 AM
haha theres only 1 steam achivment XD ????

well idk what the game is

i know its not out yet and it comes oct

but why they post 1 steam achivment XD !?

lolw

iwben
02-23-2010, 05:55 AM
Steam store bug =) There are hundreds of achievements, don't you worry sir!

shivars
03-26-2010, 09:12 AM
Yay, Steam Achievements. I'll be buying this as soon as pre-order is up then, looks good!

padliuz
04-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Is he being sarcastic or there literally are hundereds of achievements?

FlyingMongoose
04-17-2010, 11:21 PM
He's not being sarcastic, if there isn't already hundreds implemented, there's at least hundreds planned.

padliuz
04-18-2010, 09:50 AM
I think steam should put a limit to 1000. TF2 only hit 326.

Finaldeath
05-17-2010, 10:02 PM
I think steam should put a limit to 1000. TF2 only hit 326.

It is bad enough having games with 100+ achievements, i love achievements but don't want to see "achievements unlocked" for every little thing i do.

Mouseraider
06-01-2010, 12:36 PM
It's not going to be achievements such as "you just completed the main story... congratulations, you are truly special" or is it.. I bet it is.

Hopefully the achievements are tough to get, as in complete the game on insane without ever saving or loading.

Silverfell
06-02-2010, 01:24 AM
It's not going to be achievements such as "you just completed the main story... congratulations, you are truly special" or is it.. I bet it is.

Hopefully the achievements are tough to get, as in complete the game on insane without ever saving or loading.

Having that kind of achievement would be impossible, since Nuclear Dawn does not currently have a single player campaign.

Achievements are tiered into several groups - some will be within reach of every player, to get basic unlocks. Others will take some dedication, and a few will be for the hardcore monomaniacs out there.

One thing we're steering well clear of is achievements by grind: just racking up kills or actions is not going to automatically unlock the whole game for you. The most powerful, unique achievements, the ones with the best rewards, will require specific gameplay conditions that players have to make an effort to meet.

Animaniac_bryce
06-30-2010, 01:28 AM
haha theres only 1 steam achivment XD ????

well idk what the game is

i know its not out yet and it comes oct

but why they post 1 steam achivment XD !?

lolw

DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS????:eek::confused: WELL SIR YOU ARE POORLY INFORMED.

Btw what is the game:cool:

dragosh606
06-30-2010, 07:04 AM
Steam store bug =) There are hundreds of achievements, don't you worry sir!

Well this game is going to be AWSOME!:cool: