Lost 50ish, captured 20+, 5 Lords escaped

And yes, Nords...again -100, they dont like me at all. Lol

PuppyFiddler
02-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Castle defence lost 7 killed 650+

Pellaes
02-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Castle defence lost 7 killed 650+

But how many did you have? Mine is a castle defence where I lost 11, killed 436, and had 98 guys.

Geowil
02-23-2010, 07:51 PM
my greatest was myself, 130 men, vs the entire kingd0m 0f N0rds, ar0und 950. w0n it with 25 0f my men left, all 0f the l0rds and the king g0t away.

srry f0r the '0's and leetish talk, sum 0f my keys are refusing 2 w0rk -_-
army was mstly swadian HR's and Knights, sum Vaeirges as well.

AeneasXI
02-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Me vs 10 looters. 1looter got away with death, rest - slavery ;)
jk xD

PuppyFiddler
02-24-2010, 09:47 AM
But how many did you have? Mine is a castle defence where I lost 11, killed 436, and had 98 guys.

I had about 60 I think. It was one ladder on a kanate castle where my 30 archers flanked it on the sides as well as being stationed on a higher ledge above the ladder. So the few veagir guards that stood in front of the ladder had an easy time. I used the battlesizer to do 300 player battles but I had to turn off rag dolls and body count because the battle was crashing half way through with so many bodies, lol.

IGingerMadManI
02-25-2010, 03:36 AM
27 of my wounded warriors against a force of 900.

We lost, but we did take 500+ of them with us! Felt like a victory, anyway. I had my revenge and wiped them out a fair bit after.

was a shame, had like 200 huscarls in that army, bit off too much I could chew though

Adam Banman
02-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Me and 20 huscarls, ten archers raiding a village and we got jumped by a lord with around 80 or so jumped in to save em.

Me and my huskies walked rate over the lords forces and the peasants =P

Huscarls are scary

snowmonky
02-26-2010, 12:18 PM
100+ of my men vs 500+ to take the last bastion of the Rhodoks at Yalen. 4 lords stayed while 4 ran away while I was sieging the castle. It would've been 100+ vs 700+ if they stayed. There were definitely losses on my side, but it was glorious.

dr_zampolit
03-05-2010, 05:28 AM
7 Lords + 1500 men vs. my 140.

It was VERY long, first wave it was 7 of us vs. them.(but we were all swadian knights). In the end only 7 wounded, all of my heroes. But no losses.

protyx
03-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Some long time ago, when i was experimenting with the battlesizer. Had set it to somewhere near 1000 and fought the entire Khergit force of some 600+ cavalry on an open field with (how unexpected) some 50-100 swadian knights, dont remember exactly.
The khergit force, all 600 of them, formed a line diagonally across the whole field, i set my knights to follow me then charged one flank of them. Was quite glorious indeed, took a while to end that fight, dont remember the outcome. But that was with half damage to me and 3/4 to my troops so yeah.
Now with a battlesize of 100 and 107% difficulty, id rather avoid such a battle ;d

geckofish52
03-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Im assuming we all play on the easiest setting?

Not to say that is bad, I myself prefer playing the roll of a demigod as opposed to participating in a medieval war sim.

Geowil
03-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Im assuming we all play on the easiest setting?

Not to say that is bad, I myself prefer playing the roll of a demigod as opposed to participating in a medieval war sim.

I have everything set to normal (usually around 70 to 96% battle difficulty rating).

Dramonicous
03-16-2010, 11:42 AM
uhm the last free people of calradias final stand vs me...
my 134 swadian knights + heroes against 1054 (8-9 lords)
0 deaths
its sad that they didnt save everything for that final stand, cuz i had destroyed an almost as large force a bit earlier

having that said ive done solo vs 400 armies

Katana No Kage
03-16-2010, 03:33 PM
One time my army of like 30 guys took on at LEAST 11 looters...and won. We still had like 10 guys alive afterward too.

Pellaes
03-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Being besieged often leads to epic battles, i've taken out 600 with under 100 guys and had minimal (less than 10%) losses at least three times.

protyx
03-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Well, sieges must be the most poorly done part of the game. You can hold that single ladder or whatever with just some dozen soldiers against just about anything. Try the L&R siege pack, it adds extra ladders to all castles and towns, making the sieges quite a lot better for the attackers.

scoutfreak
03-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Well my biggest overkill battle was 900 vs 18 bandits.

caddux
03-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Well, it was not a HUGE battle, but it was one of the most exciting battle I had so far.
It was with my 25 level heavy warrior character, with some good equipment on and an small army of 40 fully developed soldiers (swadian knights, etc...).
I was wandering about the steppes when an army of 45 Khergits horse archers intercepted me and I made a HUGE mistake of clicking the surrender option instead of the fight option. I got very pissed off! Because I play with don't quit without saving. So when I escaped from captivity, before I lost the enemies from my sight, I got to a nearby town and got whatever help I could from the tavern (about 5 hired blades) and went all raging against the 45 Khergits army that still have my soldiers and my balanced morning star. It was a great battle! In the end I succeded in defeating them and got very happy! I just had to come up with a story in my head to explain why I had surrendered to them, whem I could easily had a victory over them. I imagined that I had a big party with my soldiers and we all fell asleep very wasted and the enemy army sneaked uppon my camp and imprisioned all of us. lol.

caddux
01-19-2011, 03:31 PM
I was defending, I think it was Wheya Castle or something, against an army of 700+ with an army of 100+. I had only top levl troops and my character was level 34 comander archetype. Almost maximun trainer, tactics skills, but lame at fighting skills. At the end of the siege, all my troops died, and there were still a few dozen enemies inside the castle. I used a crossbow but ran out of bolts. I started to run around, trying to find some bolts and to avoid the enemies and trying to finding a good spot to snipe them (if I find the bolts). My adrenalin was at maximun and I was thinking I was going to die at any minut. Then I found two bags of steel bolts and got to a great sniping spot, just as the enemies where getting closer. Then, I don't know how, but I did manage to kill every lasting soldier, almost a kill per bolt. It felt so great! Almost like an or . gas . m!!

Geowil
01-19-2011, 03:44 PM
my greatest was myself, 130 men, vs the entire kingd0m 0f N0rds, ar0und 950. w0n it with 25 0f my men left, all 0f the l0rds and the king g0t away.

army was mstly swadian HR's and Knights, sum Vaeirges as well.

I have since topped this in Warband. Was a lord for Nords and we were fighting against 3 kingdoms: Vaeirges, who is right next to us, Keirgit, and Sarranid.

Yaroglek decided to come charging at Reyvidan right after I had captured it, he had around 2500 to 3000 men, I had my army, measly 167, and two other Nords lords totaling 460 men.

We almost lost, took about 8 battles total and both lords I was with got trounced, I ended up with only 50 men left. Captured most of the lords, some including the king got away. All in all it was an awesome victory.

Shortly after I was heading back to replenish my force and got ganked by Sawadia about 50 seconds after they declared war on us.

vhailor
01-19-2011, 04:15 PM
7 Lords + 1500 men vs. my 140.

It was VERY long, first wave it was 7 of us vs. them.(but we were all swadian knights). In the end only 7 wounded, all of my heroes. But no losses.

how did you manage your troops to win this one?

vhailor
01-19-2011, 04:18 PM
my best win so far (got the game 2 weeks ago) is when I defended a castle with 100 troops vs 900 and I only had 20 deaths.

slashandtrash
01-19-2011, 04:40 PM
well.

If your O's don't work then how did you login?

Nizar
01-19-2011, 07:01 PM
My 2 best are probably..

Defeating pretty much the entire Bretonnian faction which was swarming with grail knights against my army of 150 troops of mostly High Elf, Chaos and Dwarves and it was on flat land so it completely suited the Bretonnians. The first wave of Bretonnian knights killed a large proportion of my army but luckily I had the balesword which could pretty much one hit kill anything.

I moved my archers back to the one hill and kept my infantry together hoping they could swarm the cavalry. Luckily my first reinforcements had lots of Dwarf hammerers in them and they blunted the crap out of the Bretonnian knight armour and brought me back into the battle.

I never chased the Bretonnians down as I wanted my reinforcements to be able to meet the army asap, a decision which probably won the battle. I concentrated on killing the best enemy knights but it was too slow so I changed tactics and started to dehorse every Bretonnian which was alot quicker and gave my main army some time to breath before the enemy got to them.

In the end I won with only 9 men left. Most of my cavalry died early on because they were mainly Chaos Champions with one handed weapons and lances gave the Bretts the upper hand. My infantry were awesome and were the heroes of what was one of the longest ever battles I have fought.

My other truely great battle was against Eyegrim the Devourer and his revenant knights in Prophesy of Pendor mod. It was the longest fight I have ever had since Eyegrim's best troops are as tough as the game can allow. I went in my very best troops too including about 50 hero adventurers and dozens of Knights of the Ebony gauntlet and Silvermist rangers. It was rock hard vs rock hard and once again the first wave of Eyegrim's Fallen ones caused massive casualties but after the first all in one melee I thought it better to charge everyone and the fight split.

It ended up a mass cavalry battle but with everyone chasing everyone around, it lasted ages but luckily for me I had the ruby rune 2 handed sword which could deal with most enemies apart from fallen ones which still needed 2-3 hits.

After about 45 minutes of chasing and dodging and carefully selecting targets and attack route I won with about 10- 20 men left. I got the qualis gem but lost over half my of my best troops which was a shame.

vhailor
01-19-2011, 08:51 PM
is this some kind of warhammer mod?

iZach
01-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Are you asking if Mount and Blade (Or Mount and Blade: Warband) is a Warhammer mod? If so your post is an epic fail. Sorry to be harsh, but seriously, it just takes a quick Google search to find out what this game is. Just look at the Wikipedia entry for this game.

waggywags
01-20-2011, 02:30 AM
iZach, no. I believe Vhailor is curious as to where the heck dwarves come from. Never heard of High Elves, Dwarves and the rest of it, too. I bet it's Fantasy World or smth...

TheMcD
01-20-2011, 07:57 AM
For me, it was myself against like 20 of the snow region bandits - I'm still pretty new to the game, so I haven't got the names down yet - and I just barely won that one. I picked a fight I couldn't win and found myself captured. Then I managed to escape in the middle of nowhere in the snow region, my inventory still filled with oil which I had to keep, since it was my only wealth that I had, so the bandits caught up with me fairly easily.

Helz
01-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Are you asking if Mount and Blade (Or Mount and Blade: Warband) is a Warhammer mod? If so your post is an epic fail. Sorry to be harsh, but seriously, it just takes a quick Google search to find out what this game is. Just look at the Wikipedia entry for this game.

Your post is epic fail. I don't mean to be harsh but it just takes half a second to read the post above his and understand what he's talking about.

Nizar
01-20-2011, 10:33 AM

It is a mod for the original Mount and Blade called Warsword. It is based on the Warhammer World and has all the factions in it apart from Tomb Kings. It has many special characters (Tyrion, Archeon, Karl Franz, etc) and in it and it has special weapons and armour but no magic. The mod is not for warband yet.

laserhel50
01-20-2011, 02:22 PM
I had issues on battles, but i won against pretty much, 70 men with myself with very good armor and a bunch of infantry (militia/Farmers)

vhailor
01-20-2011, 05:11 PM
iZach, no. I believe Vhailor is curious as to where the heck dwarves come from. Never heard of High Elves, Dwarves and the rest of it, too. I bet it's Fantasy World or smth...

yeah, I thought quoting his whole post was going to be a bit redundant for a 10 words post.

caddux
01-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Mine was 150+ vs 700+
3 Lords vs 8 Lords
flat field battle

Lost 50ish, captured 20+, 5 Lords escaped

And yes, Nords...again -100, they dont like me at all. Lol
---------------------------------------------
Last edited by erriico: 02-24-2010 at 01:48 AM. Reason: you've won* your're...Lol. Excuse my english

Lol! Sometimes I wish we could edit the thread's title as well...

pedal_pusher
01-21-2011, 05:12 AM
I beat the crap out of a peasant women with just my hands once. Good times.

ben583
01-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Ah, that reminds me of when I was playing with my cheating character, I would find small armies, kill all of the men, and beat up the leader and his horse with also nothing but my bare hands.

subbotniy
01-21-2011, 07:41 AM
I tried fighting the belligerent drunk with bare hands once. My char has low strength and agility so I was only doing a point or two of damage when I connected.