PDA

View Full Version : Just finished it, but got 2 things bothering me <SPOILERS GALORE>

RealFolkBlues
02-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Point 1: During the game, you're shown how Ghat faces Father-Mother due to his secret, and only at the end, is his secret revealed. But what the game doesn't show you, and if it does, I missed it completely, is how Ghat learns the secret. Any insight?

Point 2: I hope someone here has played Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, cause this is really bothering me. I can't shake the feeling that Ghat's voice actor worked for VTMB too, but I simply cannot recall what character! I'm pretty sure it wasn't any important character, those are too charismatic, hateful or ugly not to remember :D but I still can't shake the feeling that I've heard his voice in that game. Anyone else?

cbordeu
02-24-2010, 07:05 AM
Point 1: During the game, you're shown how Ghat faces Father-Mother due to his secret, and only at the end, is his secret revealed. But what the game doesn't show you, and if it does, I missed it completely, is how Ghat learns the secret. Any insight?

It's never explicitly said, but you can look back at all the evidence the game leaves as you go through Ghat's journey... Some people actually figured out F-M's secret before it is revealed in the game when they played it.

You have two mothers with pig children - the lady in the coast and Therium's mother in the woods (just before Helim is introduced). You have Father-Mother's 'pig farm' that is kept secret from family members (and Father-Mother operates it with Northern Gate gang members). You have Father-Mother's prohibition of wandering out of Halstedom (all the children are kidnapped outside of the city... if not the trick wouldn't work). Which doesn't mean that Ghat might have found more evidence... but we never show the exact moment when he figures it out.

Left0vers
05-01-2010, 05:09 PM
I believe the voice actor played a charactor called "muddy" who skipped bale and later turned up dead... also he was on the radio at one point as a charactor named like "vego" or something like that. may have been other people too but thats all i can remember. damn now i want to play some VMBL

gazornonplat
08-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I was actually quite disappointed with the ending, you're left hanging for a secret that turns out to be quite insignificant given the gravity and atmosphere the game tries to carry. I thought it was underwritten and overplayed.