PDA

View Full Version : We have a new server!

arizonachris
02-24-2010, 10:15 AM
A bunch of the old "Exclamat!on" clan got together and we got our own server now.

Look for "Perfect Cherry Blossom" in the server list.

No, it's not the #1 server, but it's the best. We stream to PB Bans so there's no cheaters. And we have a great time. If you still love this game, find us. On the server I'm "Mr_Chris" or add "arizonachris" to your Steam Friend's list so you can find me.

Slam360 is there as well as a bunch of other regulars. Last night was epic, down to the last second disarms and all. What a fun game! :D

slam360
03-05-2010, 01:21 PM
yes, im usually there in the early morning hours. gg's, even better people/admins.

MackP
03-06-2010, 08:30 AM
now we just need a nice little free weekend & say...75% off? ;)

arizonachris
03-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Sometimes our new server will be empty for a few days, but let me tell you, once we get a game started (it takes 3 players on each side) that server will be full for days. I played until 4am last night and I had a blast. The maps were all down to the last second fun fighting, very evenly matched teams.

All the "console kiddie" hackers have left this game for Combat Arms or MW2, so it's just us veteran players. But when we see a "n00b" join up, most of us will try and help them get into the game, give advice on what to do, where to go. Actually makes the game a lot more enjoyable. :D

arizonachris
03-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww! A lot of the old regulars were there last night, Frizle is a really class player, as is Slam. I swear, I played for 5 hours, probably a record for me.

Like I said before, our server may be empty (you can check it here http://bullethell.clanservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5 )a lot but when it fills up it fills up quick. Best ranked server in North America!

SouthernMuppet
04-06-2010, 07:05 PM
hey arizonachris

i have tried to connect to the Cherry Blossom Server

sometimes, when i get to the "limbo" screen ETQW freezes up

any ideas

arizonachris
04-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Hi, Southern. It does that to me as well, sometimes you have to try and join several times before it finally works. Glitch in the server.