PDA

View Full Version : How do I fire the guns?

Link.
02-25-2010, 11:13 AM
I've completed the storyline and several levels of the arena using pure melee, but now I'm getting my butt handed to me on account of everyone using guns and projectiles against me. I decided to use a gun to try to defend myself with, but no amount of clicking or key mashing seems to activate them. I've never shot a gun in this game. Ever. What am I doing wrong? :(

Toto pectore
02-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Press and hold ALT key - it will show you controls (maybe it won't show in story mode, but it definitely works in Armory). Before you use a gun, you have to attach it to your main weapon - sword, hammer... Look at the "Join two items" part.

Link.
02-25-2010, 05:45 PM
I've had it paired with a melee weapon, no luck. As described before, I've pressed every button on my mouse and keyboard to no avail. It doesn't help my frustration when the NPC flying in the background is shooting it's guns all over the place. T_T

KaylaKaze
02-25-2010, 11:30 PM
After pairing it, you have to select it in the wheel or bind it to a hotkey (which is the easiest way). Then to fire, hit the hotkey or the right mouse button.

gold7766
03-14-2010, 01:48 PM
To use a gun, you must first equip the item to a weapon (I suggest a mace or sword, because chain weapons usually mvoe the gun around too much). Then, with the gun equiped, you muse click the gun you have equiped to fire it.

Mavi222
03-25-2010, 04:12 AM
yeah, pick the gun with mouse wheel, and then you fire gun with LMB ... or hold LMB and push some key to assign a shortcut, and then you can fire the weapon even without selecting it (fire = key assigned as shortcut)

NorthStar462
03-25-2010, 09:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mICTPa-TRLU