djZM
02-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Opinions from anyone that has it?

Is it at least better than Alpha Prime? ;p

brduran
03-02-2010, 06:26 PM

Nah.. this game is lousy. I finished Alpha Prime twice, I didn't finished this game once. I put it aside for more than a month to see if it was just that I needed to be in a different mood, but couldn't.

FyreNL
12-28-2010, 03:10 PM
I actually like Alpha Prime. Its really underrated imo, even tho it doesn't bring anything new AT ALL.

Of course, the Latino janitor's voiceover was horrible. Horrible. Absolutely the most horrible voice in a game i've ever heard. I'm 100% sure they just plucked a random bum off the street, high on drugs, and let him voice the janitor.

Lolz.

JK_DC
01-08-2011, 11:55 PM
I got it for $2 during the holiday sale. It's okay so far. Nothing great though. If you like shooters and finished most of the rest this is good. A cross between Chaser and Alpha Prime is a good way to describe it. I've only finished a couple levels so far however.

bobsbarricades
01-20-2011, 04:58 PM
I actually like Alpha Prime. Its really underrated imo, even tho it doesn't bring anything new AT ALL.

Of course, the Latino janitor's voiceover was horrible. Horrible. Absolutely the most horrible voice in a game i've ever heard. I'm 100% sure they just plucked a random bum off the street, high on drugs, and let him voice the janitor.

Lolz.

lol. I thought he was the 2nd best part of the game =) Alpha Prime did a good job with the story. It reminded me a lot of Far Cry in that respect. And I loooove a good mystery

Redboy
02-15-2011, 11:21 PM

Nope Alpha Prime is far better.

Edit : Playing into 4 hours. Interesting graphics. Textures is bit weird.

Edit : Into 5 hours start enjoy...

Edit : Complete this game - clock 19 hours. It has some good moment. Don't think will play again because lack of subtitle.

OptimusHun
12-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Any of you don't know something about the multi? It's alive? Use dedicated servers or can be make one? Anything.

Decentsauce
01-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Nobody had the problem that it's just waaaaaay too hard?
Played it for about 11 hours before I lost my save and I remember how every enemy had auto aim, so I had to save every time I killed one of them. (Even though I played on easy :o)

Solon25
01-07-2012, 10:16 AM
I remember how every enemy had auto aim, so I had to save every time I killed one of them. (Even though I played on easy :o)
Same i do yesterday :D Kill, save, kill, save... Scripted enemys behind you or where you can't see them, but they see you and shoot half of your life till you see from where.. Played 2 hours, think from time to time i play 1/h.

Positive is, it's uncut here (germany) ^^