PDA

View Full Version : No Au Servers?

REVHEAD
02-28-2010, 02:03 AM
This really is boring when no Australian servers are on, maybe i am lucky and one pops up from time to time, but other than that there are none to play on.

I purchased this game hoping to play Multiplayer and have some fun but looks like I have bummed out, why cant we get international servers on our server list? I Purchased Total War and the same thing happened, I thought maybe this game would be differant, but so far its not.

Spacius
02-28-2010, 02:41 AM
I'm in Aus and I occasionally get a couple of international servers on my browser, but they always have obscene latency.

I'm one of only two people I know personally in this country who have bought the game, which is a shame. I could go for some larger battles than regular 1v1 matches.

D1g1m0r7a1
03-16-2010, 03:03 AM
oi guys, there's an aussie napoleon group page thing (lol), u guys should join and talk 2 sum people there. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/napoleontotalwaraus (thats the link, theres like 90 members)

lawsie69
03-16-2010, 07:45 AM
change your download region in steam, it changes your game locality in empire total war so im pretty sure it changes for NTW as well.

InAUGral
03-19-2010, 01:42 AM
you can understand partly why they did it, but its just annoying playing with total war clanmates from the US and europe and having a pub ♥♥♥♥. no games show up for me unless they're on your friends list which bypasses the region thing.