PDA

View Full Version : Gems

MA6200
02-28-2010, 09:01 AM
I love the game, but am not fond of how you can't change gems in a weapon. Is there any way to edit them out of some of the files? I've noticed that most of them are in plain text, but I can't figure out what to change.

gold7766
03-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Sadly, no. In the background of "Hall" mode, there is an info saying that once a gem is planted in a weapon, it cannot be removed. The only way to "change a gem" in your case would be to throw away your weapon *which has the gem in it* in a battle, win the battle, by the weapon back, do grim and get some gems, then plant the new gem(s) into the weapon.

P.S DO NOT DO THIS WITH RELIC WEAPONS. They are unobtainable with money, and you can only get them by doing grim, arena, and hammerball.

I hope this helped.

TurtleKing
08-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Sadly, no. In the background of "Hall" mode, there is an info saying that once a gem is planted in a weapon, it cannot be removed. The only way to "change a gem" in your case would be to throw away your weapon *which has the gem in it* in a battle, win the battle, by the weapon back, do grim and get some gems, then plant the new gem(s) into the weapon.

P.S DO NOT DO THIS WITH RELIC WEAPONS. They are unobtainable with money, and you can only get them by doing grim, arena, and hammerball.

I hope this helped.

You can also pay 50 coins and take a gamble to get them back. Remember it's a lottery, so expect to be disappointed most of the time.

kotekzot
08-06-2011, 06:03 AM
yes, you can. http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/Hammerfight_-_PC