PDA

View Full Version : Half Life 2: Episode pack [cd code]

Snake-KoRn
03-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi !

I have bought Half Life2, Episode pack quite a long time ago, and then I had problems with my Steam-Accounts (I was hacked or something)

and now I took my game back out of the old closet and I want to play the game again, and I saw that I needed to re-enter the Cd code, and I open my gamebox, and I see that the code-patch inside the box has been removed :o

(I believe it was done by my brother!!)

Is there any way to get another code or something or am I doomned to not play the game anymore or having to buy another HL2-epsdepack? :(

GisleAune
03-03-2010, 01:11 PM
You should have checked all your games when you got your account back, but you can report it, write your username on the paper the code was on and take a clear picture. Send it to steam support and you may get it back, if it was stolen.

Saynt
03-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Still, you cannot re-use the same code. When it is used for the first time on a single account, it cannot be reused.

gorpie
03-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Contact Support, like Gisle said.

Snake-KoRn
03-23-2010, 12:01 PM

kingxelas
03-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Still, you cannot re-use the same code. When it is used for the first time on a single account, it cannot be reused.

yeah it can't be reused. the only way is getting your account back. Contact Steam Support but first go to the FAQ on the Hack Acc Support Section.