PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get a discount? :)

MackP
03-06-2010, 08:31 AM
75% off would be mighty nice, though any discount would be appreciated :) Would you consider it? :)

Punisher!|ITA
03-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Also seeing this is a game never really been a in a real offer (and it needed it).

slam360
03-08-2010, 06:15 PM
i would prolly grab it if it happened to be on sale by itself. $2 would prolly sell like hotcakes *hint*hint*

edub77
03-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Heck, any sale would be nice! You can get this game for a couple of bucks via amazon.com but a steam sale would be great to add players to the game!

arizonachris
03-09-2010, 11:49 AM
i would prolly grab it if it happened to be on sale by itself. $2 would prolly sell like hotcakes *hint*hint*

LOL, you already have it, foo. :D

But, yeah, a $4.99 USD sale would bring in a bunch of n00bs for us to slaughter. :o

Punisher!|ITA
03-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Let's hope in this week last offer day :(.

slam360
03-15-2010, 12:29 PM
LOL, you already have it, foo. :D

But, yeah, a $4.99 USD sale would bring in a bunch of n00bs for us to slaughter. :o

well, i learned that a clanmate had lost his cd key to this game, so last night i ended up buying it for him (straight up) so he could play again, was wondering why i didnt see him for a while. also i would prolly get my dad a copy and another for myself so i could smurf it up a little bit. always peculiar when a white named noob comes in and pulverizes stuff :]

Lister of Smeg
03-15-2010, 12:30 PM
This game is really good, i should re-install it.

did they not do a great deal on this game a few months back?

slam360
03-16-2010, 01:11 PM
i know theres a couple mods out and a bunch of custom maps, my game acts buggy if i play anything unranked though. last i know of for sure was patch 1.5 and that was about halfway thru 2008? you can now sit in the mcp (disabled) and not die from it becoming disabled. lots of map holes patched, stuff like that. (those could have come from a previous patch, too)

alien3456
03-17-2010, 02:47 PM
I've been gobbling up Steam deals for almost 2 years now, haven't seen this one go up for less than $10 yet. It's one of the few major FPS titles on Steam that I don't own, I think.

Would buy instantly for under $10.

Tudar
03-18-2010, 08:40 AM
also i would prolly get my dad a copy and another for myself so i could smurf it up a little bit. always peculiar when a white named noob comes in and pulverizes stuff :]

Don't need a second copy to make a smurf.

slam360
03-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Don't need a second copy to make a smurf.

its not really smurfing then bc ppl that know how to find out can still tie your original name to your 2nd or 3rd account without even disconnecting. u need a second key to trully "smurf":cool:

Shock_wave
03-18-2010, 06:28 PM
game really needed more content but didnt get any, also the whole ranked/unranked really pisses me off, also that exploit on volanco never got dealt with which is a joke

rinx5
03-20-2010, 08:15 PM
im getting the game today any tips for me on the solder class(class i want to use) is it good bad one last thing do you have to aim down sights like in cod because i hate that:o thanks for the help.

slam360
03-21-2010, 03:21 AM
dont use rocket launcher indoors, unless of course the pings on the server suck and you are getting no hit register, then , rocket tube the ♥♥♥♥ out of them. dont hold the trigger down on the gpmg (very innaccurate this way), having 4 medics on your team increases your health by 5hp PER medic. base hp is 120---> 120+(4x5hp)=140hit points.addme in game if u need a friend. also, yes there is aim-down sights, very important feature as it cuts your innaccuracy penalties in HALF. although u dont have to use it, to get the kind of accuracy u want u will need 2-3 bullet bursts (maybe even less lol) aim down sights is pretty normal in a FPS game though.

Punisher!|ITA
03-21-2010, 05:30 AM
Ridiculous... still 20€.

rinx5
03-21-2010, 10:00 AM
dont use rocket launcher indoors, unless of course the pings on the server suck and you are getting no hit register, then , rocket tube the ♥♥♥♥ out of them. dont hold the trigger down on the gpmg (very innaccurate this way), having 4 medics on your team increases your health by 5hp PER medic. base hp is 120---> 120+(4x5hp)=140hit points.addme in game if u need a friend. also, yes there is aim-down sights, very important feature as it cuts your innaccuracy penalties in HALF. although u dont have to use it, to get the kind of accuracy u want u will need 2-3 bullet bursts (maybe even less lol) aim down sights is pretty normal in a FPS game though.wow most of the tips i'm used to now, the aim down sights thing is that i play css,cs,tf2,and lots of crosshair game that makes you have to develop a shot thanks alot i might be on tonight:cool: last thing whats all your in game names so i can add

slam360
03-22-2010, 04:50 AM
whats all your in game names so i can add

PM'd you that info :]

arizonachris
03-22-2010, 09:58 AM
rinx5, check out the "Perfect Cherry Blossom" server. Slam and I were having a great time there last night, that's my clan's server. I don't play anywhere else. ;)

rinx5
03-23-2010, 05:50 AM
played on it last night but was full a lot i also had some lag(my bro on halo) so i got off but i think its my gpu that not doing its job. My rig is coming soon so im good.:cool:

Punisher!|ITA
03-23-2010, 04:02 PM
50% next week?

Source:
http://bethblog.com/wp-content/plugins/age-verification.php?redirect_to=http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/03/22/fallout-3-dlc-savings-on-live-quake-savings-on-steam-next-week/

freibooter
03-23-2010, 04:50 PM
50% next week?

Source:
http://bethblog.com/wp-content/plugins/age-verification.php?redirect_to=http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/03/22/fallout-3-dlc-savings-on-live-quake-savings-on-steam-next-week/

Maybe, but Quake Wars was excluded from previous id-sales so I wouldn't be surprised if it were the case again.

Additionally, even at 50% off it would still be a pretty lousy deal considering that it has been in the bargain bins for much less than that for a long time now.

Punisher!|ITA
03-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Maybe, but Quake Wars was excluded from previous id-sales so I wouldn't be surprised if it were the case again.

Additionally, even at 50% off it would still be a pretty lousy deal considering that it has been in the bargain bins for much less than that for a long time now.

Id =\ Quake.

freibooter
03-24-2010, 05:25 AM
Id =\ Quake.

Not sure what you were trying to say (I know that this game game was not developed by id, that was what I was trying to say), but my point remains valid:

http://www.idsoftware.com

50% Off Quake
Games on Steam

Steam is slashing prices in half for a large number QUAKE games between Monday, March 29th (starting at 5PM PST) and Thursday, April 1st (ending at 4 PM PST). Take advantage of the great deals next week on the following QUAKE titles:

* Quake 2007 Collection
* Quake
* Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon
* Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity
* Quake II
* Quake II Mission Pack: Ground Zero
* Quake II Mission Pack: The Reckoning
* Quake 3 Pack: Quake III Arena + Team Arena

Quake Wars will not be part of the upcoming sale.

Punisher!|ITA
03-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Not sure what you were trying to say (I know that this game game was not developed by id, that was what I was trying to say), but my point remains valid:

http://www.idsoftware.com

Quake Wars will not be part of the upcoming sale.

rotfl... this is just ridiculous.