PDA

View Full Version : AC2: Difficulties at sequence 13 [spoilers]

Farlong
03-07-2010, 10:18 AM
So, I'm currently doing the 'kill the 9 lieutenants' and I've gotten to the boat.
This is a 'do not get detected' quest. Even though its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (stupid) as hell since they all end up dead anyways. I even managed to kill the guy once, but since a guard saw me, it didn't count.

I start by diving into the water and swim around the boat. I kill the 2 guys on the far side at the middle of the boat. I climb up and around and take out the guard wandering on the other side by assassinating him and dragging him overboard.
I also take out the guard wandering in front of the ship.

Now comes my trouble.
If I take out the wandering guard on the right side of the ship, the big guys will see me. If I take out the two guards on top, everyone will magically know I'm there and end the mission.
The two guys at the front are too far away to assassinate and they do not move.
Climbing on board is also too risky since they guys wandering back and forth will see me.

How do I complete this quest?

Furyo
03-07-2010, 12:11 PM
According to the reviews, it's a bit of luck and trial and error. Making the sequence frustrating. I haven' played it myself (that's one of the two DLCs that were made later)

DarK RayD
03-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Okay, if you havent yet completed it do like this, shoot the guy that is directly at the stairs when he is near the boat, Because then the guys on the boat will jump down and some of them will fall into the water and drown >:3,
If someone comes just kill them then take out the guys at the steering wheel, after that its just to jump assassinate the guy, Hope this has helped you.

Peelz
03-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Yeah i had a hard time with this. Though in the end i did it like this....

Start off on the roof, and overlook where the two guards and standing near some stairs. Assassinate them with double hidden blade. Now there should be a guy down on the docks patrolling, kill him with the pistol.

Dive into the water, swim to the side of the boat and climb up to around the back. Wait until the two guards move up to the edge, and assassinate each one. Take the one on the right first as the other is moving in the opposite direction.

Then pull yourself up, double assassinate the two in front of the wheel, then climb onto the rail they were overlooking, you should be able to lock onto the target below and assassinate him.

Alexc26
03-12-2010, 05:02 PM
What i did was go to the back of the boat, wait for the person on the left patrolling to come up to the edge of the boat at the back, and assassinate him so it pulls him over the top and into the water, then do the same to the person on the right, once they are done go onto the deck bit, and kill both those guys using the double blade, then just jump down and assassinate the Lieutenant, that's how i did it anyway :)

Vesper
03-12-2010, 06:04 PM
What i did was go to the back of the boat, wait for the person on the left patrolling to come up to the edge of the boat at the back, and assassinate him so it pulls him over the top and into the water, then do the same to the person on the right, once they are done go onto the deck bit, and kill both those guys using the double blade, then just jump down and assassinate the Lieutenant, that's how i did it anyway :)

I did this except that one of the guards wandering the pier side of the boat would spot me so I'd run and hang off the far side of the boat till he came up. then as he starts to walk away I'd hop up and kill him. that out of the way I'd hop the rail and kill the lieutenant.

Brap
03-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Yeah i had a hard time with this. Though in the end i did it like this....

Start off on the roof, and overlook where the two guards and standing near some stairs. Assassinate them with double hidden blade. Now there should be a guy down on the docks patrolling, kill him with the pistol.

Dive into the water, swim to the side of the boat and climb up to around the back. Wait until the two guards move up to the edge, and assassinate each one. Take the one on the right first as the other is moving in the opposite direction.

Then pull yourself up, double assassinate the two in front of the wheel, then climb onto the rail they were overlooking, you should be able to lock onto the target below and assassinate him.

Just about what I did, works no problem :)
The only difference was the guy patrolling the dock. - I was in the water, waited for him to approach and used the hidden blade to pull him into the water.