PDA

View Full Version : Lot of troubles

Flamaros
03-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi,

I got manu problems with this game.
1) Just can't play solo part (infinite loading)
2) Just can't connect to a server (connection lost or full server)

Why?

Blood Work
03-07-2010, 05:27 PM
All i can suggest is...don't join a full server and start adding servers to favorites.

Between the load time and generating that list, server numbers do change, you'll see 28/32 but in fact someone beat you to it and it's 32/32

What i do is, i just click on the server and sooner or later i'll get in.

Fail server browser though, need to learn some from Valve...best in the world in my opinion :P

Flamaros
03-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi,

Thx for fast reply. In fact I had try with empty server to see if I am able to see the game, but no way.

For the individual game I had wait 2-3min with the popup window that tell me to wait but, there is no loading screen coming. It's a very strange issue, I had try to remove the SLI configuration and go back to default graphics params without any effect.

Flamaros
03-08-2010, 01:10 PM
I had remove local data, and I'll try to reinstall it.

Flamaros
03-09-2010, 12:16 AM
Bad news, doesn't work.

backroger
03-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Hi,

I got manu problems with this game.
1) Just can't play solo part (infinite loading)
2) Just can't connect to a server (connection lost or full server)

Why?

Do select Multiplayer > Server Browser then it will trigger a search cancel the search. You see the filter at the side? Hit the Search Botton.

Try it.

Flamaros
03-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Do select Multiplayer > Server Browser then it will trigger a search cancel the search. You see the filter at the side? Hit the Search Botton.

Try it.

I do that, but my main issue is I am not able to launch the introduction video of the solo part. I am staying on the Please Wait popup during an infinite time (15min without nothing).

I had try at my office, works fine. I'll try a backup to check if the issue doesn't come from movies.

Flamaros
03-15-2010, 03:26 AM
I finally solve my problem by installing Windows Seven.