PDA

View Full Version : Do 10th prestiges bother you?

bakstab3r
03-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Just putting this out there, i dont see any problem with it, all they have are 5 extra classes, and more experienced in the game. This doesnt make them an automatic hacker, as we all like to assume. Post your view on 10th prestige. :confused:

Koraboros
03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Most of them are hackers/glitchers.

I do a profile check on every 10th prestige I see and most of them have something like 140 hours.

KillJoY14
03-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Just putting this out there, i dont see any problem with it, all they have are 5 extra classes, and more experienced in the game. This doesnt make them an automatic hacker, as we all like to assume. Post your view on 10th prestige. :confused:

lol just because someone is 10th pret doesn't mean they have more experience generally 99% of the time they have less.

I have seen people with the "rank hack/glitch" who just keep there MW2 open all night and such to make the hours look like its legit.. pretty sad . Havent met one legit 10th pret yet.

kphantomkk
03-08-2010, 03:46 PM
It's not like they're taking anything from your experience. I rank hacked after 3 prestiges. My friend who actually played the game reached 10th prestige 2 days ago.

Added up to about 600 hours of gameplay btw.

Mastershroom
03-08-2010, 03:46 PM
I personally don't give a damn. If they hacked their way to 10th Prestige, then they're not particularly good players, and it usually shows. If they spent all the time and effort to get there...well, I'm happy for them.

KillJoY14
03-08-2010, 03:47 PM
It's not like they're taking anything from your experience. I rank hacked after 3 prestiges. My friend who actually played the game reached 10th prestige 2 days ago.

They dont bother me @ all , just pointless imo for anyone who would want to rank hack up theres no point in playing the game after that i would think. Just funny is all.

So to answer OP's question 10th pret dont bother me. Just amuse me.

blazur
03-08-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm annoyed by it, and take great pleasure in either calling them out for their absurdity or team-killing them if given the chance.

yourown
03-08-2010, 04:01 PM
10th prestige people are always on the bottom of the scoreboard...

TempleofStaley
03-08-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm annoyed by it, and take great pleasure in either calling them out for their absurdity or team-killing them if given the chance.

While I usually condone TKing- its a great way to Mock those who mock the rank system (not that I think its a big deal, rank and all, but its just lame)...

Calling them out is a def win though. Nice 3-20kd there buddy! Har!

bakstab3r
03-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Most of them are hackers/glitchers.

I do a profile check on every 10th prestige I see and most of them have something like 140 hours.

okay, and why do you check them out lol? does it really piss you off that much?

bakstab3r
03-08-2010, 06:03 PM
10th prestige people are always on the bottom of the scoreboard...

lol not always, but yes usually lol. I'm usually within the top half of my team, usually 2nd or first.

Falerix
03-08-2010, 06:05 PM
I rank hacked to Prestige 9, Level 1. Reason? I am obsessive with choosing a different class every time I play.

I'm loving it. I'm at level 56 now and I won't go onto Prestige 10.

Do you think what I did was wrong? If so, why?

PoIson895
03-08-2010, 06:06 PM
I don't see why they would.

Wrathe
03-08-2010, 06:08 PM
I always expect 10th Prestige players to be the elite among all players. They DO bother me when I play because I have no idea who's the true elite among the noobs. But when I owned a team of 10th Prestige players, the satisfaction is amazing.

bakstab3r
03-08-2010, 06:12 PM
I always expect 10th Prestige players to be the elite among all players. They DO bother me when I play because I have no idea who's the true elite among the noobs. But when I owned a team of 10th Prestige players, the satisfaction is amazing.

wow, lol looks like you got more to be pissed about than i do in this game.:)

chozenmerc13
03-08-2010, 06:16 PM
I just honestly dont know how in the hell ANYONE has time to play the 700 hours required to get the 10th prestige. You either have to hack it or you really need to get your pasty ♥♥♥ out of your basement and get some sun. I honestly dont get it.

Mastershroom
03-08-2010, 06:18 PM
I have just shy of 200 hours in this game, and I just Prestiged for the first time yesterday. :p

PoIson895
03-08-2010, 06:19 PM
I have just shy of 200 hours in this game, and I just Prestiged for the first time yesterday. :p

I'm almost lvl 60 and I have a bit over 200 I think. (3rd stige) lol.

vinniem
03-08-2010, 06:23 PM
The game is built in a fun level system wich encourages the players to go up and prestige everytime. Whats the point of going to prestige 10 now, that a bunch of lazy noobs didn't want to earn the guns by simpling PLAYING the goddam game? Everytime a see a 10th prestige, i Instantly think he hacked that rank. Prestige 9 is more worth than 10 now.

I'm sorry. i just cant understand what makes someone to do a prestige hack. Just play the game the way it was designed, is that so hard? Earning weapons and XP is so fun. Prestige hackers are noobs, for obvious reasons: HACKING.

chozenmerc13
03-08-2010, 06:23 PM

Nice...but you gotta think about the amount of time spent...i actually found a profile awhile back that had 700 some odd hours of gameplay and i have to wonder what kind of person plays that damn much. There are lots of other things in life like booze, clubs, ♥♥♥, sun, socializing, eating....you get the point.

vinniem
03-08-2010, 06:28 PM
I have around 250 hours, and i'm on prestige 3.. I spent a lot of time on lvl70 on prestige 2..

bakstab3r
03-08-2010, 06:47 PM
my friend who sometimes plays on my account can get 5 levels up for only playing 2 hours. And its usually when im at lvl 55 or around that. I guess that its demolition is the way to go for exp :D

TofUU
03-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Just over 400overs and just under 7th prest.

Like someone said earlier it normally takes roughly 600+ hours to get 10th prest. but I wont be going for 10th anyways, just isnt as good no more, the hackers/stat hackers ruined it :/

Justin K.
03-08-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't get annoyed, I just get annoyed when they try to shove it up our ???.

~350 hours 3 prestige Stopping hear. Probably 50 -75 hours of me fooling around in private matches with friends, exploiting maps and such.

OmegaXtreme420
03-08-2010, 07:41 PM
the ones that talk smack i have 2 friends that are legit with like 1000 hours but damn i got 290.6 hrs as of now and im 4th prestige like lvl 53 whatever lvl elite challenges are unlocked since takes 2 more levels for the bottom half such as both barrels and stuff

Random Name
03-08-2010, 11:15 PM
im working my way up there!!!
prestige 5 lvl 59

almost spring break, so i can actually get some decent hours... then again.... probably not lol ><

solidus90
03-08-2010, 11:20 PM

they do bother me to a degree cos they clearly have not earned the rank (if they did then i wouldnt be crapping all over them cos they would be true masters of the game. note i do realise anyone can level up, but getting to that level requires lots of hours of in-game so naturally you would get better)

Wrathe
03-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Why do people base peoples skill off their level in an FPS game?

This isn't an MMORPG, it's an FPS. Levels mean almost nothing.

Level up to the level the lets you create a class...

...Make a UMP with sleight of hand, stopping power and steady aim and there you go, you have close to one of the best setups and it took a bout 20 minutes of playing from level 1 to get.

This guy speaks the truth. +rep.

NooB CannoN
03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Why do people base peoples skill off their level in an FPS game?

This isn't an MMORPG, it's an FPS. Levels mean almost nothing.

Level up to the level the lets you create a class...

...Make a UMP with sleight of hand, stopping power and steady aim and there you go, you have close to one of the best setups and it took a bout 20 minutes of playing from level 1 to get.

People base people's experience off their level in MW2. What was intended for the rank system in this game was to see who put how many hours leveling their ranks up. Usually, seasoned players would be much more knowledgeable about the maps, spawnpoints, effectiveness of guns and counters to particular problematic players.

Rank hackers do annoy me because they devalue every single player and mostly those who legitimately work hard to get where they are now. Rank hackers has made the rank system a joke. The system was intended so I could appreciate others' hard work and dedication towards the game, but now, I'm unable to easily differentiate between legitimate players and rank hackers.

Nord90
03-08-2010, 11:53 PM
a shooter is a shooter, get a well ranked cs 1.6 player out of esl.eu who never ever did play MW2 and let him play like 5 rounds on the same map against two of the usualy prestige hacker bobs with everything unlocked.

well, I for sure can tell ya that I would bet on the cs player to win.
(in case of mention of runer class or tubes, CS players like to camp and can, unless 90% of the ppl in mw2, guess by hearing footsteps)

FPS in first line = Aim (well not that important in mw2), reactions, being able to think what your enemy does/how he reacts, hearing & guessing, pay attention and so on..
all of this you can do from any lvl in any prestige with any weapon, any perk, any attachment and in any mode.

its not liek 10th / 70 give you 40hp extra so you can eat another bullet, or makes your armor go up for 10%..

ppl who rankhack are:
1.) annoyed by the fact this is an RPG - shooter
2.) fed up by the cheating so they dont wanna mess up there kills with using any attachment they cant use for **** just to get the other one, or being disadvantaged among not having pro perks yet.
3.) dont have friends, lifes, a ♥♥♥♥♥ or in some cases boobs and need to be "special" in the internet by, for example rank hacking, so ppl talk to them ='(
4.) they dont give a flying fawk abouth MW2 anymore and play it, like every 5th player, with hacks till they get banned and the game dies, just for the lulz.
ofc its sad but yet all you can do is own them and hope they get banned any day soon.

1nterceptR
03-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Do 10th prestiges bother you?

No because rank is nothing.

However i do laugh when I check their game time through steam in game and find only 150 hours lulz

Hack noobs phail

FullM3taljack3T
03-09-2010, 01:16 AM
if there fakes it bothers me !

CrySomeMore
03-09-2010, 02:45 AM
It bothers me because they usually don't stop at the rankhack and use wallhack or aimbot too. I don't understand why would you want to hack your way to 10th prestige, there is no point in playing the game afterwards. I am level 50 prestige 3 atm, and the reason i prestige is because i get bored quickly at level 70. If i would rankhack to prestige 10 i would die of boredom lol.

viehrea_siili
03-09-2010, 03:10 AM
Naah, Prestige 10 = ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ noob

Tikbalang
03-09-2010, 05:05 AM
I find it hilarious when people who have used a program to get their rank to prestige 10 rank 70 justify their actions by saying "its an FPS not an RPG" or "it doesnt affect you so stfu". Listen here nublets, IW made this game the way it is to be played in this manner. If they shared your view of it not mattering, then they would have given you a "skip to Prestige 10" button.

They have not.

Play the game it was intended to be player, not your ♥♥♥♥ing warped view of how the game should be. You are not a game developer for IW. As peopel ahve said before, the point of the rank system was to show who were the more experienced/dedicated players are. You want those extra slots? Then put the effort to get them. You are not entitled to them purely because you payed for the game, what a ridiculous notion.

blazur
03-09-2010, 05:52 AM
People base people's experience off their level in MW2. What was intended for the rank system in this game was to see who put how many hours leveling their ranks up. Usually, seasoned players would be much more knowledgeable about the maps, spawnpoints, effectiveness of guns and counters to particular problematic players.

Rank hackers do annoy me because they devalue every single player and mostly those who legitimately work hard to get where they are now. Rank hackers has made the rank system a joke. The system was intended so I could appreciate others' hard work and dedication towards the game, but now, I'm unable to easily differentiate between legitimate players and rank hackers.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Skullbone
03-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Every other game I'm in, "Rank Hacker!!!". Yet I get first almost every game I'm in. It gets annoying sometimes. I shoulda stopped at 7 or 8

bakstab3r
03-09-2010, 04:22 PM
some people are just too ignorant. I got into a game and get called a hacker because of my prestige lvl. At then end, where i get final 2 kills in one killcam, the guy just kept on callin me a hacker. After the match in the lobby, some guy had to explain to him that its just that i was on a glitched server and whatnot (most of you should know, 1 kill=instant prestige). the next game started, the same dumbass calls me hacker.

I dont see how it could offend you in any way, all we get are 5 more classes than normal, and doesnt mean that we automatically have hacks. Besides, there are other people who are fully legit and prestiged thru playing for 25 days or more. Then again, this game is full of tards, which is what makes this game kinda fun, gotta love to piss of tards and people who can't kill.

jason98798
03-09-2010, 07:20 PM
They never get 10th prestiege, level 70 wuthout trainers or hacks. Its just not possible :/

Flurgorg
03-09-2010, 07:26 PM
It's just disappointing when I see people with 10th prestige, they almost always have used the rank hack. I wanted 10th prestige to be something rare to see, to be amazed when I see someone that's good enough (or dedicated enough) to actually get there. Now it's just "Oh, another rank hack, great."

Edit: This pretty much explains what I meant better :p

Falerix
03-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Wow, you guys have got to be joking me.

This is an FPS. This is not a game that is dependant on Prestige level. Everyone can get to Prestige 10 Level 70, and it doesn't give them any more of an advantage then someone at level 4. You're given guns to shoot. That's all you need.

MW2 as an FPS is a joke. It takes 1-4 bullets to drop someone from any range with any gun. All you need in this game are reflexs, aiming skills, and a objective-based mind.

Being bothering by someone who 'level hacked' (it's not a hack, for joe's sake, look up what a real 'hack' is) is akin to being bothered that someone is using an AK-47. Oh, sure, they're level 70, but YOU CAN GET THERE TOO. And as you ALL said, most level 70 Prestige 10 players are noobs anyways, so it should not bother you in the slightest.

Stop playing the game for everyone else, play your own game. I EAM'd to Prestige 9, Level 1 for the 10 classes availability, nothing more, nothing less. If you're going to call me out on it, do so now, and tell me why. I'd like to see what you can come up with. Anyone who's played with me can attest, I'm an average to above average player at best. You shouldn't be judging skill by level in an FPS anyways.

NooB CannoN
03-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Falerix, take a look at my last post in this thread. I know being a high rank doesn't grant you extra powers or changes playability at all except for more class slots, it's really about the community than anything else.

Sure, you used EAM to get a few more class slots, but you're just another small part of a greater problem. Your intent wasn't to bother your fellow players. You didn't intend to deny us the ability to be amazed at the people who have spent countless hours getting the rank they have. You didn't intend to deny me the ability to appreciate the truly dedicated players.

But you did.

irnbru
03-10-2010, 02:18 AM
I have no problem with the legit ones OR the ones who used EAM to get to prestige 10.

In fact, I wish more people would use EAM. It highlights how ♥♥♥♥ and meaningless the prestige system really is.

This is an unrealistic, easy-to-play FPS game with plenty of powerful weapons unlocked at early ranks. Extra class slots are more of a novelty than anything... therefore the idea that prestige 10 players have some kind of great advantage over others is rubbish.

Also, being prestige 10 is completely meaningless and trivial anyway. It's a reflection of time played, not skill. Noone looks at a prestige 10 player and thinks "wow, he must be amazing" or "he must be better than the rank 70 no prestige guy"

Just play the game how you want. If you want to go through all the prestiges to 10, then good for you. If you want to use a program to obtain the rank because you find the prestige system dull, repetitive and unrewarding - go for it.

Willie The Pimp
03-10-2010, 03:56 AM
Falerix, take a look at my last post in this thread. I know being a high rank doesn't grant you extra powers or changes playability at all except for more class slots, it's really about the community than anything else.

Sure, you used EAM to get a few more class slots, but you're just another small part of a greater problem. Your intent wasn't to bother your fellow players. You didn't intend to deny us the ability to be amazed at the people who have spent countless hours getting the rank they have. You didn't intend to deny me the ability to appreciate the truly dedicated players.

But you did.

The ultimate reality is that, if you want a rank system that truly signifies player skill/dedication, you need a rank system that has no perks, no benefits whatsoever.

because, as long as there's a carrot at the end of the tunnel, people will rank hack.

In fact, even when there's no carrot at the end of the tunnel, save the number 70 and 10, people will still do it because they want the dumb little pixels to make them feel better.

Jwoww
03-10-2010, 04:18 AM
DONT BE AFRAID OF ME :(
..i'll be waiting to see what people say when i get my last 3 levels

hello moto
03-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Theres no real reward for going to 10 prestige which kinda bothers me, and the amount of time you have to spend on it. But then again there are those hackers which bothers me who think they are the bomb for hacking to 10th prestige. Makes us legit players wonder why we try so hard only for hackers to accomplish the same task in 2 minutes.

Falerix
03-10-2010, 05:18 AM

But you did.

Would you mind linking it?

Like the two posters above me, the current ranking and Prestige system is completely and utterly useless. It reflects nothing but time spent, and no one can ever argue that time spent = skill or experience in any way, because every player is different. Someone could pick up on gameplay and guns within an hour or two, someone might never understand the maps in MW2. So the ranking system means nothing.

Not only does it mean nothing, but society has made us as gamers use the rank system as a "prestige" system. When I say "prestige", I mean what the word prestige means, honour, dedication, skill, commitment. But in an FPS of this style, it means jack beans. And you guys as players need to not only understand that, but attach it to your brain when you enter the game. And if your STILL bothered by it, I have no words for you.

Don't play the game for me. Play it for yourself.

P.S. To all those who associate level hacking with actual in-game aimbotting or wall hacking...a big 1-up to you. Learn to not be bias.

Sanguine Fox
03-10-2010, 05:51 AM
The only thing that bothers me about them is what motivates them to keep playing for so much time.

blazur
03-10-2010, 06:22 AM
Like the two posters above me, the current ranking and Prestige system is completely and utterly useless. It reflects nothing but time spent, and no one can ever argue that time spent = skill or experience in any way, because every player is different.

That's a bogus argument right there. Time played usually directly equates to experience. I'd expect a player who's invested 800+ hours in this game to be more knowledgeable and versed in this game than a player who's only invested 100 hours. They're simply presented with more opportunity to learn through mistakes and various scenarios.

As such, a legit lvl 10 player should almost be feared.

Those who hack their level are usually just a joke. And quite often I find a direct correlation between wall hackers and those who edit their level to 10th prestige. If they're willing to hack their level they'd be willing to explore other hacks since their character is already flawed and lacking integrity.

irnbru
03-10-2010, 10:22 AM
That's a bogus argument right there. Time played usually directly equates to experience. I'd expect a player who's invested 800+ hours in this game to be more knowledgeable and versed in this game than a player who's only invested 100 hours. They're simply presented with more opportunity to learn through mistakes and various scenarios.

As such, a legit lvl 10 player should almost be feared.

Those who hack their level are usually just a joke. And quite often I find a direct correlation between wall hackers and those who edit their level to 10th prestige. If they're willing to hack their level they'd be willing to explore other hacks since their character is already flawed and lacking integrity.
Wow. What ridiculous comments to make.

Firstly - the players who have played the longest/most are in no way more able or adept. To suggest that shows a complete lack of understanding of how FPS games (and multiplayer games in general) work. Pick an FPS game that's old, and I guarantee you will come across players who have been playing the game for years and years who still fail at it and behave like noobs.

And honestly, a game like MW2 with such easy to use weapons really doesn't take long to get the hang of. I would say after 20 hrs of gameplay max (often a lot less than this) a decent player can familiarize themselves with the maps and be more than capable of outclassing someone who's played for 800 hrs.

It all comes down to the players' skill and ability at the end of the day. Some players are just better than others. You could have someone who gets to rank 70 no prestige, then plays maybe a few hours a week, if that. That player could still beat the ♥♥♥♥ out of other players in game, regardless of their rank or the amount of hours they've put into the game.

I think you're deluding yourself personally. You're trying to picture a perfect gaming world where rank/level reflects a players ability perfectly, and only the elite of the elite make it to 10. This game, and indeed most games, aren't like that.

As for that last comment - seriously? Did you even read over that before clicking the submit button, or did you just type that in blind rage/bitterness? What a ridiculous generalization to make.

blazur
03-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Wow. What ridiculous comments to make.

It's not rediculous. I'm refuting the fact that players with more time invested will naturally be more experienced because they've...oh, I don't know...had more experience with the game. I'm not saying duration of time spent equates to skill, but players of equal reflexes and aptitude in FPS will see a disparity in skill between varying time investment.

Not sure why you would refute that since it simply comes down to practice and greater exposure. Guess I must have hurt your emotions by calling out the absurdity in your statement, lol.

Joshmansss
03-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Not at all, have seen some 10th prestige level 70's go negative KDR half the time.

irnbru
03-10-2010, 12:12 PM
It's not rediculous. I'm refuting the fact that players with more time invested will naturally be more experienced because they've...oh, I don't know...had more experience with the game. I'm not saying duration of time spent equates to skill, but players of equal reflexes and aptitude in FPS will see a disparity in skill between varying time investment.

Not sure why you would refute that since it simply comes down to practice and greater exposure. Guess I must have hurt your emotions by calling out the absurdity in your statement, lol.
I think you're wrong.

MW2 really isn't the kind of game that requires a wealth of knowledge and experience. As I said in my last post, I think there's a certain timeframe in which a player will need to familiarize themselves with the game - after that, time played goes out the window and it all comes down to individual skill.

Sure, you may pick up a few odd tricks after 800+ hours play... but nothing that will drastically seperate you from seomeone of equal ability who's only played 100 hours... as you seem to suggest.

Whichever way you look at it, getting to prestige 10 is an achievement based on time played, not skill. I'm not completely dismissing your logic that time played = more experience = benefits. I just think that you're using an incredibly weak argument to try and suggest that prestige 10 players are to be considered superior. Multiplayer games just don't work like that, and I can assure you there are TONS of players with under 200 hrs of gametime to their name who could wipe the floor with players who have over 800 hrs gametime.

vileNsour
03-10-2010, 12:26 PM
I can't stand people who ♥♥♥♥ing TK in hardcore tdm, GROW UP. I spent 3 ♥♥♥♥ing hours trying to get the flawless challenge because SOME IDIOT ON THE TEAM WOULD ALWAYS KILL ME AT 2 MINUTES OR LESS FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN THEIR OWN SICK STUPID HUMOR.

There ARE legit 10 prestigers TWO OF THEM are in my clan and I watched them as they prestiged since december, a few weeks after when I finally got the game. We paid $65 for this game to have fun, not be ♥♥♥♥ing griefied by some immature kids who have to go to school and can't manage prestiging every 50-72 gameplay hours like we can.

AND YES, it takes between 50-72 hours of gameplay to get through a prestige level if you play and win hardcore HQ matches all the time, or own at hardcore S&D(which I don't). So if you are working or in school, its going to take you a long time.. get over it. REAL 10th prestiges have existed for the past 3-4 weeks already, and the ones who aren't real usually suck at the game to begin with, and go like 5 and 20.

NooB CannoN
03-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Would you mind linking it?

Like the two posters above me, the current ranking and Prestige system is completely and utterly useless. It reflects nothing but time spent, and no one can ever argue that time spent = skill or experience in any way, because every player is different. Someone could pick up on gameplay and guns within an hour or two, someone might never understand the maps in MW2. So the ranking system means nothing.

Not only does it mean nothing, but society has made us as gamers use the rank system as a "prestige" system. When I say "prestige", I mean what the word prestige means, honour, dedication, skill, commitment. But in an FPS of this style, it means jack beans. And you guys as players need to not only understand that, but attach it to your brain when you enter the game. And if your STILL bothered by it, I have no words for you.

Don't play the game for me. Play it for yourself.

P.S. To all those who associate level hacking with actual in-game aimbotting or wall hacking...a big 1-up to you. Learn to not be bias.

Here (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13917982&postcount=29) is the link.

I think we're arguing about the same thing, but with different perspectives. I value time spent in a game. If you're good at the game, that's fine. I know that new and old players alike can be good at the game. But showing the amount of time you have put in grants my appreciation more than your KDR.

But I now see where you are coming from. You don't care how much time someone puts into the game, but rather take upon an individualistic view by 'playing for yourself'.

To continue arguing won't do us any good. Our perspective are too different to have our stances persuaded.

Yiman
03-14-2010, 11:30 PM
it makes me rage when i see three prestige 10s that are on the bottom of the scoreboard who've played with me the past game.

NooB CannoN
03-14-2010, 11:35 PM
it makes me rage when i see three prestige 10s that are on the bottom of the scoreboard who've played with me the past game.

Well, speaking as a 2nd Prestige, I have my bad days and it's sometimes not surprising that I'm on the bottom of the scoreboard. Modern Warfare 2 doesn't seem consistent for me. Some days I dominate several games consecutively while other days I just sit on the bottom of the board wondering why I'm doing so poorly.

I don't think this is different with 10th Prestigers. Playing a game with more than 20 days of game time doesn't allow you to do well all the time.

Yiman
03-14-2010, 11:47 PM
true i guess my statement is more radical

mama's boy
03-15-2010, 01:14 AM
I got 1-st prestige and 700+ hours of playing MW2 :)
But now there r two reasons why i don't wanna take higher prestige levels:

1.I love to shoot from AK-47 unfortunately it's avalible only on 70 lvl
2.I love when guys with 5-10 prestige starting to cry that 1-st prestige can play so good only with cheats! :D

KillBilly
03-15-2010, 05:07 AM
I got 1-st prestige and 700+ hours of playing MW2 :)
:D

Sounds like someone needs real world employment.

Seriously, when I see these 10th prestige guys I just smile and realize they have a very shallow life and prolly spend way to much time playing computer games.

Very few job applications will ever ask for your prestige level at MW2!

hello moto
03-15-2010, 05:27 AM
Its either they dont heave anything else better to do or hacked to get there, thats what I see when I see 10th prestige. Unfortunate but its more likely that way.

netarangi
03-15-2010, 01:23 PM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who need lives.

giggityjeeper
03-15-2010, 01:32 PM
Its either they dont heave anything else better to do or hacked to get there, thats what I see when I see 10th prestige. Unfortunate but its more likely that way.

really...?

why, the game has been out long enough now, I am not hard core games but I can find time to get a couple of hours a day gaming in, Im a single dad of 2, work 8-6 daily, and still manage to get the kids to school stuff, soccer, whatever.

Its getting nicer now my kids are getting into gaming age so makes it easier and more enjoyable as they get involved to now, but like I said the game has been out long enough should be quite a few legit playes now.

Slaughter
03-15-2010, 01:45 PM

Added up to about 600 hours of gameplay btw.

Just another cheat in a game of hacks and cheats
I see a 10/70 I just go to another lobby if they hacked their 10/70 why not add a speed hack and what ever else they want