PDA

View Full Version : Armory Glitch.... FIX!

Zandeus
03-10-2010, 06:24 PM
http://www.game-tuts.com/community/showthread.php?9641-Release-WillowTree-a-Borderlands-save-editor&

follow the link... download the editor... very easy to use...
can change any aspect of your game... I just used it to reset my Armory quest from Marcus though... I made the mistake of going into the Octogonal Room after dropping through the floor.

Enjoy! :D

jiminator
03-10-2010, 06:33 PM
you get 3 runthroughs, no need to fix unless you finished the third

Zandeus
03-10-2010, 07:27 PM
I wasn't aware of that.... I'm still trying to find out how to reset the quests, using the editor... Since I broke my quest with the glitch, I tried resetting it, outright...

it didn't work... well at least I dont think it did... the quest was still showing in my quest log... I didnt actually go to the location and try to get back in, since I'm short on time atm.

If anyone figures it out... plz post what you did, here.

nrnoble
03-14-2010, 11:29 PM
What Amory glitch is being discussed? I am not clear.

The purpose for me asking is because I recently finished killing off General Knoxx and the rest of the NPCs, but remain locked out of the Armory (Mission: Armory Assault). Either I over-looked something else that needs to be completed for the Armory to unlock, or there is a bug in the game. I can exit the battle arena where I killed knoxx because the main blast door opened when Knoxx was killed, so I can get back out the way I came in, but can not proceed any further into the Armory.

JamesDEVIL
03-15-2010, 02:21 AM
noble you proberly haven't entered the code on the door, follow the map marker and it will lead you towards some stairs that lead to a door with 4 buttons next to it. The code is in your quest log.

FirestormXL
03-15-2010, 02:55 AM
Hmm, Just got done beating it for the first time, happened to be I was hosting and we had a full group of 4, we went into the armory and wouldn't you know it while me and the 2 hunters were standing on the pad noticed we were missing a siren and that the arrow pointed downwards, many many chests were being opened... after about 20 seconds of chest chain opening I realized some glitch must be going on and promptly booted her ♥♥♥. Who the ♥♥♥♥ glitches like that... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. You only got away with a single purple so neyaaaa!

jiminator
03-15-2010, 08:19 AM
there is a glitch at the main door that opens. You can replay the fort multiple times using it. You get access to a ton of chests but overall the loot quality is better with crawmerax.

Offender_Mullet
03-15-2010, 09:40 PM
This is the easiest way I've gone through the armory, without using any file editors. Here's an edited version of what I've posted before....

Drop down in the floor and start looting, but whatever you do....DON'T cross that section under the platform that will trigger the "steal loot" checkmark, because if you do the doors will be closed when you try to go back inside & you won't be able to complete the mission.

After filling up your backpack, blow yourself up with grenades. You'll re-spawn at the start of the level. Then, drop all the items and go back in. Repeat until you've cleaned the place out.

Finally, on your last run through the place, trigger the bomb. Mission complete.

And yes, it works for the 2 missions that Marcus gives you for going back into the armory (on playthrough 2 as well!).

alldim
03-24-2010, 03:08 PM
You say about that editor, I had the same problem so I used it (and also used to know how much money I had =)) after using it, i couldn't get anymore experience!!! My level just stucked at 57 and I still dont know how to fix it!!

radio_babylon
03-26-2010, 02:59 PM
i accidentally triggered the "steal loot" checkbox and now im hosed... i saw this thread and thought maybe i could use willowtree to fix that quest, but it doesnt show any quest information at all for that character (does for my other characters, just not that one for some reason)...

anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? im kinda stuck because of it...

forkprong
03-28-2010, 06:37 PM
i accidentally triggered the "steal loot" checkbox and now im hosed... i saw this thread and thought maybe i could use willowtree to fix that quest, but it doesnt show any quest information at all for that character (does for my other characters, just not that one for some reason)...

anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? im kinda stuck because of it...

I know how you feel. Current WillowTree builds are here:

http://xander.x-fusion.co.uk/WillowTree/

No luck for me yet. DLC3 isn't fully supported. It was supposed to be listed under 'Unknown Quests' in the quest list but not only is that absent but the file hasn't updated from my last save. I finished the second playthrough but it still shows that I'm at 'Another Piece of the Puzzle'

For some reason my savefile hasn't updated even though I finished the second playthrough. Not only that, but there is no listing for Knoxx (dlc3) quests even they are supposed to be listed as 'Unknown Quests".