PDA

View Full Version : This is getting ridiculous

sam06
03-11-2010, 09:32 AM
The amount of hackers is unbelievable! If matchmaking wasn't so horrible we could have coped.. but nooo!

Enter a room
Start game
Someone get 7 headshots with a light machine gun
Leave game
Join another game
Its the same ♥♥♥♥ing room
Get killed again
Leave
Join another game
SAME ROOM AGAIN!?
get nuked...

Revived2009
03-11-2010, 09:34 AM
play a different game mode or wait 30 seconds so some one takes your spot

sam06
03-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Yeh I can do that mate... But why do we, the honest paying customers, have to find a workaround for something that could be easily fixed

blazur
03-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Yep...it sucks. I feel your pain dude.

Lazakiller
03-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Yeh I can do that mate... But why do we, the honest paying customers, have to find a workaround for something that could be easily fixed

We shouldn't and that's there so much rage around the PC community.

Revived2009
03-11-2010, 09:51 AM
what could easily be fixed? hacks they are getting patched all the time but still hackers can hack the game every game has hackers...

TheFobb
03-11-2010, 09:52 AM
what could easily be fixed? hacks they are getting patched all the time but still hackers can hack the game every game has hackers...

That once you leave a room, you don't get dropped back into the same room again three times in a row. It's a bit ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Lazakiller

Every game that has hackers also have admin powers.

scotland372

Define "all the time". Version .184 has been out for a while now.

Random Name
03-11-2010, 10:04 AM

This is where dedicated servers and server admins come into play.. O wait

lvd457
03-11-2010, 10:14 AM
those hackers are really beginning to annoy me last week i was playing. got killed by a noobtube (the guy suddenly shot that round on the other side of the wall. strange...) so i decided to type my standard stop tubing noob! text. and a few moments later i suddenly died, not by enemy fire, not by friendly, not by myself. the text lines saying who killed who showed a deadmanshead after it my name. wtf?????????

okay hacking okay but suddenly let me fall to my death goes to far

Falim
03-11-2010, 10:38 AM
I was told I should die last night because of my "hacking"

Also, you joined the same room 3 times in a row, that's 1 hacker, not 3. I've seen hackers, but they're generally few and far between, and not really any worse than any other game. And LOL @ server admins solving all hacking problems. I've had to leave a ton of servers in other games because of hackers.

Abzoloot
03-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Every game that has hackers also have admin powers.

And every game that has admins also has custom rule sets, weapons, maps, sounds, and hackers when there isn't an admin there to see it.
With dedicated servers most games have about 8 bad servers for every one good one. This is 10 for 10 mediocre ones; you take it for what it is, but it's nice being able to join a game with low ping in 10-20 seconds and know that it won't be someone's custom map rotation or that you won't be kicked for "spawn killing" or have grenades removed.