PDA

View Full Version : Dear EA/Dice

Patrone1965
03-11-2010, 09:31 AM
We are a week on route now - still no real playable game...

You fixed something that was not broke (friend list) to full uselessness

The browser still is very slow and could have been programmed out of a 1985 game!!!

I am a BF Veteran - this is your most annoying release ever - I even try to say it is worse than MW2. At first I could laugh about your jokes about MW2 in the single player. You make yourself funny about it but you can't bring something decent either...

Tell the community how and when they can expect a playable game!!!

BaronGT
03-11-2010, 09:31 AM
These are not the EA forums.

D4mnit
03-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Dear OP,

EA/DICE will never see your post.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/31.page

Joshmansss
???

/thread makes no sense whatsoever...

Have been playing this game with no hitches the last few days, lol.

Ketam1ne
Dear Patrone1965,

You are on the STEAM forums.
If you have something to tell DICE or EA, go here:
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/

Yours truly,
Ketam1ne

PS. The amber lamps are on their way.

MaDeuce
03-11-2010, 09:37 AM
We are a week on route now - still no real playable game...

You fixed something that was not broke (friend list) to full uselessness

The browser still is very slow and could have been programmed out of a 1985 game!!!

I am a BF Veteran - this is your most annoying release ever - I even try to say it is worse than MW2. At first I could laugh about your jokes about MW2 in the single player. You make yourself funny about it but you can't bring something decent either...

Tell the community how and when they can expect a playable game!!!

I've been playing a ton this week...

Patrone1965
03-11-2010, 09:50 AM
dear Steamusers

I bought this game on steam, I play this game via steam, so if I have a problem with the game I write it down here...

There are 1000 of threads like this one allready about this game here...

I NEED MY FRIENDS LIST BACK

do not come with those silly answers about how good the game is working for you - I have had numerous CTD, whitescreens, connections loss, etc, etc, etc...

I did not find any reaction of EA/Dice about this new bug where the friends list is gone nowhere in any forum.

Ketam1ne
03-11-2010, 09:52 AM
"There are 1000 of threads like this one allready about this game here.."

So you made another one?
GOOD JOB!

Guess what? The first 2 days this game was released I crashed once an hour, sometimes 5 times back to back in a 5 minute span.
I also lost connection to servers, and the EA servers.. I whitescreen when I alt tab.

DO YOU SEE ME MAKING CRYING THREADS ABOUT IT ON THE FORUMS?
NO

Just be PATIENT, a fix will come, making posts to companies in the wrong forums isn't going to speed anything up. Nor will crying in the correct forums for that matter.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/942653-do-you-get-frequent-crashes.html
^No, that won't fix anything, but this is how DICE is going to fix it. They need input...while you think qq'ing on forums is a better idea.

"I bought this game on steam, I play this game via steam, so if I have a problem with the game I write it down here..."
That's like buying a game in a store and yelling at the employees when the game doesn't meet your expectations.
Steam is the INTERFACE for games. It lets you buy games online, and chat to friends. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUALITY OR CREATION OF ANY GAME.
Get that through your head man

BaronGT
03-11-2010, 09:58 AM
dear Steamusers

I bought this game on steam, I play this game via steam, so if I have a problem with the game I write it down here...

Steam is a distribution channel.

If a candy bar from a vending machine had a razor blade in it, would you sue the vending machine company, or the candy bar company?

You're the same kind of person that calls my software company for tech support when their internet stops working.

Patrone1965
03-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Dear Ketamine,

Your 96 posts are all about how good this game really is???

Most of the people whine in this forum because they have a reason to whine.

I am not whining, I am mad, this launch was to premature... we are still playing a beta, we are still betatesters...

This is the Battlefield forum, I write something in a Battlefieldforum, so I am in the right forum.

I your friends list still there? I have 3 buddies, we managed to play only 1 game together... so let me be pissed off about all this. I have earned my right to do it.

Kalabalana
03-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Everyone relax, all these duplicate threads and posts are normal, EA is not officially addressing people's concerns, so gamers are going to try and make themselves heard.

This is also a bit of a different situation then most games, considering the state of the game. Lets not freak out too hard, the game IS broken, and a lot of people are stressed about it.

Ketam1ne
03-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Everyone relax, all these duplicate threads and posts are normal, EA is not officially addressing people's concerns, so gamers are going to try and make themselves heard.

This is also a bit of a different situation then most games, considering the state of the game. Lets not freak out too hard, the game IS broken, and a lot of people are stressed about it.

on a side note you're almost at 1,337 posts

davep
03-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Dear Ketamine,

Your 96 posts are all about how good this game really is???

Most of the people whine in this forum because they have a reason to whine.

I am not whining, I am mad, this launch was to premature... we are still playing a beta, we are still betatesters...

This is the Battlefield forum, I write something in a Battlefieldforum, so I am in the right forum.

I your friends list still there? I have 3 buddies, we managed to play only 1 game together... so let me be jarateed off about all this. I have earned my right to do it.

Here's another sign the world will end in 2012 folks.

Just because it's a Battlefield forum doesn't mean posting here will fix anything. You think posting at http://forumplanet.gamespy.com/planetbattlefield will help you any better? Probably. I mean it's another site that has battlefield bad company 2 related stuff so mine as well post there. If you want any thing actually fixed go to EA's forums which they will for sure see unless you posted this for no apparent reason. http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/

v3rscide
03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Dear Mr Daft,

I know you are a bit peeved at the EA/DICE server problems.

Mr Daft, not a single person cares. Do not post this here.

Kalabalana
03-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Dear Mr Daft,

I know you are a bit peeved at the EA/DICE server problems.

Mr Daft, not a single person cares. Do not post this here.

The same could be said to you. Insulting/hate posts are not really approved here.