PDA

View Full Version : How do I go back?

worldcitizen777
03-11-2010, 10:44 AM
I accidentally bought something that I was already wearing and wanted to go back to before that time but there was no 'abort memory' available. Is there any other way I can go back to before I made my purchases so I can get my money back?

Rishwin
03-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Try just rebooting lol?

the saved games sync as soon as you quit, so don't try that. I'm thinking a force reboot before the game saves MAY do the trick.

Although, you get ALOT of money VERY fast, so i really wouldn't bother rebooting just to get some florins back.

Furyo
03-11-2010, 10:49 AM
You can also die. It will put you back at the last checkpoint.

Woutman
03-11-2010, 10:50 AM
How did you manage to buy something you were already wearing? Stuff you already own gets greyed out.

JoeB
03-11-2010, 11:06 AM
You can also die. It will put you back at the last checkpoint.

From what I remember, the game is saved the moment you exit a shop (I remember seeing the "saving" icon appear) so dying on purpose may still retain your shopping transaction.

How did you manage to buy something you were already wearing? Stuff you already own gets greyed out.

Now that's a good point. Maybe it's different for clothing since you can swap between different outfits? I haven't changed from the default robes though yet.

Bingojubes
03-11-2010, 05:52 PM
if you bought a wrong piece of armor, you will wear it, but to change it back, go to the Villa, and head over to the armor displays and swap it out.

worldcitizen777
03-11-2010, 07:09 PM
OK here's what happened. I bought a chest plate or something like that. It was my first armour purchase and cost about 4,000. Then when I went back to the Villa and checked my armour rack it told me I was already wearing the chest plate and showed 2 in the inventory. So does that mean I bought one I already was wearing as I could not swap it out or couldn't figure out how but I was able to swap out the boots. Thanks for helping.

Furyo
03-11-2010, 07:13 PM
You have two of each item you're currently wearing. That's because every new item you buy grants you a free copy in the villa.

So you always have a choice after purchasing any item for the first time, to either buy it again at a store, or go to the villa and use your free copy.

That copy will remain there every time even after you pick it up in the villa. It's essentially an endless clone. So after the original purchase, buying again an item you already have results in you paying so you don't have to go back to the villa. For some items, it's expensive, particularly if you're due for a trip to empty the bank :)