PDA

View Full Version : Level 6 a joke Cannot kill semi-boss

cronkllr
03-14-2010, 11:34 AM
Well if u can call him that . scythe guy at the end near the altar..

well i have both pieces of the moon and i am at the altar now and stuck as hell.. i hit him 100+ times and he is not dying .. ive seen on gamefaqs that people said he was easy , well this seems like a huge bug to me.. has anyone successfully killed him and got the stick aster

cronkllr
03-14-2010, 11:38 AM
OMG -- ok you can beat this boss by a strange method --- Stand on top of the plate/grave in front of the alter. on one of his rushes he runs towards you and swings Breaking open the ground revealing the stick. at which point he runs away and you can progress to next chapter. Now i hope this helps i wasted 2hrs figuring that one out

AeneasXI
03-14-2010, 11:59 AM
OMG -- ok you can beat this boss by a strange method --- Stand on top of the plate/grave in front of the alter. on one of his rushes he runs towards you and swings Breaking open the ground revealing the stick.. Now i hope this helps i wasted 2hrs figuring that one out

this doesnt sound logic in the slightest :S
what a bad game lol

cronkllr
03-14-2010, 12:17 PM
your telling me i shot the guy at least 1000 times i figured the enviorment had to kill him , But no the damn opposite you must let him swing at you to break it open ..Wow i know alot of pissed of people on this one

hamsteralliance
03-14-2010, 01:03 PM
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I noticed a faint red glow above the item inside the grave, every so slightly peeking out of the ground and wandered over to it to pick it up and he died.

ichiguy
03-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Wow, even knowing that's what I had to do was a chore in of itself. That was ridiculous.