PDA

View Full Version : Can not seem to activate The Elite Units

scottjconway
03-15-2010, 08:39 AM
can anyone tell me how to activate my Heros of the Napoleonic Wars and the Elite Regiment Units?As u guessed im new to this game..im all set up for everything my my elite units it says in the manual to start steam..(which i do) click on games(which i do)then click on activate a product on steam(which i do)then i agree to the terms of the game(which i do) then it says product code...(no i do not enter the cd key code) i enter the other code from the sheet i got for elite units..and when i do so it says code invaid please recheck...do i have to advance in a the game first before i can use the code??pls anyone tell me what im doing wrong thanks

shireknight
03-15-2010, 02:23 PM
You're doing what you're supposed to do mate but it sounds like you're either inputting the code wrong or that code is a dud.

Recheck the code taking care to look at the characters that are easy to get wrong like o and 0 (zero) and if that doesn't work contact Steam support or the retailer you brought the game from.

Neverpleased
03-15-2010, 04:31 PM
You have to input the code AS SHOWN so like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx that means with the - in between. I know some people who complained about this to and they simply forgot the -.

If that is not working you should contact CA support and steam, they might just activate it for you if you issue a support and prove you have the code in hand.

dgeast01
03-23-2010, 09:25 PM
That was the ticket for me with I tried to set my first one up, no dashes. Worked fine after that, even when I did a re-install. Deleted the game to fix another problem and found I didn't have to. :eek:

Gambrinus
03-26-2010, 11:37 AM
well if i am not mistaken you might wanna try to register the game first by typing in the Key from the Manual and then the other one

Also check for typos like I and 1 or o and 0
I tried couple of times meself :-)