PDA

View Full Version : Most Overpowered item in the game...

Pluberus
03-15-2010, 09:03 AM
Bullets.

Seriously man - they need to be frikin nerfed! I don't know how many times I'm about to cap the objective when BAM! Bullets come outta nowhere and my life is extinguished.

C'mon Dice - get on the ball! This shouldn't be happening. BC2 was supposed to be better than MW2!

Astaco
03-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Sorry, but you want a warning first?
In other games you can be surprised that way, too.

Get a medic / squad :)

Rhodsie
03-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Sorry, but you want a warning first?
In other games you can be surprised that way, too.

Get a medic / squad :)
I think your sarcasm detector is broken, or else mine is and your post was sarcasm in response to sarcasm. :confused:

GnuRejser
03-15-2010, 09:07 AM
If this is sarcasm, god work. I took the time to post in this thread.
And if it is not sarcasm, play better i guess?

Ensiferum
03-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Bullets are the second most OP stuff in this game. First are the medic's paddles. Those thing can one shot you better than a knife and still rez the 5 or 6 guys you just managed to kill, in front of your tearful eyes while you watch the deathcam... (hey here's a game, guess which part was sarcasm).

Scorpion-
03-15-2010, 09:12 AM
Yeah they should realy give uss body armor and stuff

HELL give us a ♥♥♥♥ing bullet proof Robosuit

vorhees77
03-15-2010, 09:17 AM
Take out the weapons and replace the knife slash with a tight hug. I believe this game should be a first person The Sims game, but dice had to screw it up.

MutantMonkey
03-15-2010, 09:18 AM
1/10 .

Euphytose
03-15-2010, 09:31 AM
I loled a little.

Just a little.

Ramfackled
03-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Some peoples kids..

STEVENXO
03-15-2010, 09:36 AM
It made me laugh, that's all that matters.

South__
03-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Bullets.

Seriously man - they need to be frikin nerfed! I don't know how many times I'm about to cap the objective when BAM! Bullets come outta nowhere and my life is extinguished.

C'mon Dice - get on the ball! This shouldn't be happening. BC2 was supposed to be better than MW2!

omg..

idiot ..

yes idiot all the way

skacikplz
03-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Bullets are the second most OP stuff in this game. First are the medic's paddles. Those thing can one shot you better than a knife and still rez the 5 or 6 guys you just managed to kill, in front of your tearful eyes while you watch the deathcam... (hey here's a game, guess which part was sarcasm).

yeah , lol i got "surpised by the tank" and medic was hidden from it , also he was like 0.5 meter from me , and he kept defibin me and tank kept shooting at me , seriously , that was first time in my life i wasn't happy to go jesus style

also:
i've sniped a guy , started to reload , and saw medic running to the body (which was killed by headshot)defibing him and both guys ran away before i finished reloading

i believe there should be some restrictions for reviving like

headshot=no revival (seriosly who cares about resoring heart action when guy is braindead!?)
3revivals cap - beating heart wont give you much if you look like swiss cheese

also being able to say NO would be nice , just to avoid situations like one i had

Crums
03-15-2010, 09:40 AM
I think the absolute opposite! It takes far too many bullets to kill someone! Like at least 3/4 of a clip....

Pluberus
03-15-2010, 10:00 AM
omg..

idiot ..

yes idiot all the way

But its true!!! Dice needs to fix this now!

I can't play the stupid game - bullets hit me left and right...

Nerf them now. I demand it. This is definitely not sarcasm. Frikin bullets are ruining the game...

Whist
03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Bullets.

Bullets are bull♥♥♥♥, more than half the time I'm running up to knife somebody they kill me...how is that fair?
It forces me to have to be close to them to begin with to get a kill.

theSEKIman
03-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Are you playin on hardcore or normal servers?

I don't think bullets are OP, thank god there is a hardcore mode because in normal, sometimes to kill someone you need to shoot all you assault ammunition + gun prepared if guy survives. Especially with engineer..

yorkey
03-15-2010, 10:20 AM
i'm very confused if this is a real post or not, surely someone isn't moaning about bullet fire in a fps??
Even after people were posting about how it took to many bullets to kill someone..

Sgt.Stress
03-15-2010, 10:22 AM
Clearly the OP is NOT serious...

Pluberus
03-15-2010, 11:28 AM
i'm very confused if this is a real post or not, surely someone isn't moaning about bullet fire in a fps??
Even after people were posting about how it took to many bullets to kill someone..
I'm totally serious.

About sarcasm.

Fatality1963
03-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Take out the weapons and replace the knife slash with a tight hug.

That's just too funny. Let's all hug and play nice!

Fatality1963
03-15-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm totally serious.

About sarcasm.

+rep for being funny and intentionally sarcastic.