PDA

View Full Version : rename medic class to rambo

ivailosp
03-16-2010, 06:24 AM
and give him noobtube for m60.

South__
03-16-2010, 06:25 AM
omg we have 10million threads about that.
everyone knows it already
maybe thought of that if dice is fixing it, it takes some time to rebalance guns?

+ you say "noobtube".
please go play cod..
a "noobtube" is needed in bad company 2 for tactical things .. so stfu.
if you dont like it, ♥♥♥♥ off, thanks

The SUPAH Chair
03-16-2010, 06:26 AM
and rename recon to tall grass
and rename assault to boobies
and rename engies to Orcs

Ensiferum
03-16-2010, 06:28 AM
Already said, said again, re re re re re said, and again, and now you.

We know m60 is broken but no medic will ever agree to have it nerfed anyway (i tried it again yesterday, when picking up a friendly kit, and 5 shotted an ennemy at long range, along with his 3 squadmates, with no reload, and still got more kills afterwards).

I say drop it and enjoy killing those basterds with our own weapons of righteousness :D

vorhees77
03-16-2010, 06:29 AM
BC2 banned me from the medic class anyways, i've unlocked the shock paddles and medkit but doesn't show up in selection. Rambo doesnt need health.

ivailosp
03-16-2010, 06:30 AM
i dont have problem with m60 and i dont use it, but DICE spell "rambo" class wrong - its something like "medic"

shockertwin
03-16-2010, 06:47 AM
I'd just like the medic to do their job. I was on the attacking team in a rush match and I was shooting at a guy, but he got me first and then a medic came and finished him up (I was watching him shoot while I was), but then just ran past me and threw a health box for himself...

Ned Flanderino
03-16-2010, 06:54 AM
I'd just like the medic to do their job. I was on the attacking team in a rush match and I was shooting at a guy, but he got me first and then a medic came and finished him up (I was watching him shoot while I was), but then just ran past me and threw a health box for himself...

Could be worse. He could have revived you and used you as a living shield, instead of dealing with the guy and THEN reviving you. Giving you an extra death or two. :p

Mazena
03-16-2010, 06:55 AM

Hahah...That's some newbie for ya. I bet we've all seen plenty of players like that. I'm usually the medic guy who follows squads and does insta-revives and provides healing. I just don't get it how the heck do I get shot first so many times in a crowd of players - other medics too :D