PDA

View Full Version : Useless New Units

TangledThorns
03-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Anybody else find most of the new units useless? Other than the Wraithguard most of the new units, especially Tyranid, are of no help. I even think the Ork Weird Boy causes for harm than good with it's friendly fire.

Anybody wanna disagree for debate?

Cyrielx2
03-17-2010, 12:21 PM
I would like to disagree but i haven't played a single match with the new units in play, but from a logic stance i'd like to say that each new unit has his own specific new role and overall adds to the army as is rather than upset it.

Will come with more constructive arguments once i've familiarized myself some more with them.

Cool Top
03-17-2010, 01:05 PM
I wish I could provide more input, but being an Eldar player the only thing I have experience with are Wraith Guards, which I'm really liking so far.

TangledThorns
03-17-2010, 04:11 PM
I wish I could provide more input, but being an Eldar player the only thing I have experience with are Wraith Guards, which I'm really liking so far.

You and everybody else online ;) I noticed those units and the SM Terminators are the most sought after upgrades.

Since those are the most used units I found ways to counter them easily buts race specific.

To take down Wraithguards its best to use units can get on them quick. SM assault squads, Terminators and Nid Raveners.

SM Assault Terminators are tough nuts to crack and you need the best melee. Eldar Farseer with gravity blade, Avatar, and Seer Council is a awesome counter. I found the Nids have no good counters against SM assault terminators.