PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on chapter 7 "tower" *spoliers*

Farris
03-17-2010, 11:32 AM
For thoose of you that have completed it.

Chapter 7 "Tower"

*Spoliers*

Right after the "car" battle I follow miller for a bit and fight off the monsters, then when you get to a buss with a metal wall behind it and right besides it there is a shed or something, which you can go through towards the tower.

Now the thing is, Miller is just standing still looking at the circling monsters, and he's not saying anything.

Now if i go towards the tower some scripted scene wen i die appears, and miller says something along the lines off "Artyom not all are gone, get back" and i'm dead.

Now ive tried everything!!! killing the circling monsters but they keep comming.
Ive tried to blow up the wall next to the buss and other things.

So please what the hell am i supposed to do?^^

Saolite
03-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Stay with Miller the entire time -- don't go more than a few feet behind him. Also, at that specific point, I believe you have to actually go forward through the shed, but not move past it, but just stay in that general area. The monsters do come in small packs of waves ( on Hard ), so you do have to kill some of them before he'll move on.

I hope this helps.

Farris
03-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Stay with Miller the entire time -- don't go more than a few feet behind him. Also, at that specific point, I believe you have to actually go forward through the shed, but not move past it, but just stay in that general area. The monsters do come in small packs of waves ( on Hard ), so you do have to kill some of them before he'll move on.

I hope this helps.

Hehe thx, i just "restarted" chapter 7, and i jsut found out why nothing was happening.

Somehow Miller had actually bugged, i think i ran ahead of him and we took the left side instead of the right side which we took now when i stayed behind him :) and now he's inside the shed, and not 50 m outside it :D

Thx for the help;)