PDA

View Full Version : Mouse malfunction during gameplay. please help asap

ketto500
03-17-2010, 12:43 PM
ok, so i've spent the last few hours just trying to find out how to get max payne to work on my windows 7 laptop, had some help and was told to download a patch, which i did, so i've got the patch and the game works fine, up until i start to try moving around, and the god dam mouse stops working (i have a laptop mouse not an actual mouse) so in the most simplistic way possible can somebody please tell me how to fix this, as i am really confused, i don't know ♥♥♥♥ about computers so be easy on me. peace

DarkjeThe2nd
03-18-2010, 02:41 AM
mmm tough call... if the game does not see your touch-pad as a valid controller, I really don't know what to do, except to plug in a real mouse, I guess... but I'm guessing... maybe there is a way, if you find out let us know...

ketto500
03-18-2010, 08:34 AM
i am using a usb mouse now and it still doesnt work. i've heard theres a patch for it but may take me a while to find it

DarkjeThe2nd
03-18-2010, 09:28 AM
There was some people reporting mouse trouble before, but then the mouse was jumping around. that could be fixed by disabling 'enhance pointer precision' in mouse control panel...

But if it's not working at all, I don't know what's going on...