PDA

View Full Version : 4.99 for 4 Terrible maps?

Exroath
03-17-2010, 11:02 PM
I really dont give a crap on who's idea this was sega or rebellion but ffs for that price i can get either a freaking game of steam or some GOOD dlc for a game (knoxx for borderlands was worth 6.50) but 4 maps that were released with some preorders .. no ♥♥♥♥ing thanks, This is the opposite of what we needed congrats on sega milking avp for its money but killing it at the same time!
(this is my first rant over avp after defending so long, the game is still good in my eyes but this dlc is just an insult to those of us hoping for the tools to fix this game) If need be i'll pay for the sdk .. but 4 maps .. your having a laugh

username5
03-17-2010, 11:09 PM
Whhhaaaaa! Whhhaaaa! Wha Wha Wha Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaha whaaaha ha ha whaaaaaa
whaaaaaa er er mm bu bu bu bu ............................

Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa!

nzstiB
03-17-2010, 11:14 PM

Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa!

so how are things at Rebellion?

Exroath
03-17-2010, 11:14 PM

Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa!

I see education is working :P amazing constructive response ! +rep to you sir for a fine argument :P

nzstiB
03-17-2010, 11:15 PM
I see education is working :P amazing constructive response ! +rep to you sir for a fine argument :P

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great minds these days

BoBo2
03-17-2010, 11:17 PM
Multiplayer maps cost next to nothing to make.
Don't waste your money on these, go out and buy a meal.

Exroath
03-17-2010, 11:21 PM

Of course im not going to buy them.. thought i would like to add that for every multiplayer game with PLAYER MADE maps (hint rebellion HUGE EPIC HINT!) have a larger player base and also due to the player knowing what works in the game, better maps (made by those who play the game).
Im not saying rebellion did a bad job, im just saying they're to close to the project.

username5
03-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Whaaaaaa! whaaaaaa! Whaaaaa! Crying used to work on my mommy so crying should work on the internet.

Whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa

Whats wrong with the multitude of other threads on this very same topic?

Is your incessant crying so much more profound than everyone elses that it needs its own special place?

Colbey
03-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Whaaaaaa! whaaaaaa! Whaaaaa! Crying used to work on my mommy so crying should work on the internet.

Is your incessant crying so much more profound than everyone elses that it needs its own special place?

lol, if you dont like people voicing their opinions move to china, you filthy commie

nzstiB
03-17-2010, 11:30 PM

i'm sorry u lost ur job at Rebellion/and/or bought the game, but that's no excuse to take it out on others, u need to sit down and resume suckling ur mom's ♥♥♥

BoBo2
03-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Rebellion make quality games.
Huu-huu.

AFireEternal
03-17-2010, 11:43 PM

Whaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa!

Yep. Sorry guys, but this is exactly what I hear when I read yet ANOTHER thread like this. It's getting old. We get it. You don't like the game, or Rebellion, or the DLC. Go do something else.

BoBo2
03-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Yep. Sorry guys, but this is exactly what I hear when I read yet ANOTHER thread like this.

Then don't click the obvious thread.
You do something else. Pc gamers should be complaining, console gamers bend over and take this crap.

username5
03-17-2010, 11:45 PM

Im more concerned with whether or not the doctors were able to stitch your cornhole back together.

I dont know what really happened, but everyone is saying that you were seen out in the woods cornswaggling yourself with a tree branch, yelling something about sega, and rebellion.

oh well its really none of my business, I just figured id mention it here on the public forums and see how your doing.

b18c4
03-17-2010, 11:47 PM

i had a mcdonald big mac meal instead....

more worthwhile then waiting 10 min and then join a game with 4 people in it lol.

nzstiB
03-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Yep. Sorry guys, but this is exactly what I hear when I read yet ANOTHER thread like this. It's getting old. We get it. You don't like the game, or Rebellion, or the DLC. Go do something else.

Then don't click the obvious thread.
You do something else. Pc gamers should be complaining, console gamers bend over and take this crap.

this ^

Obviously FireEternal's never heard of customer satisfaction, or maybe ur ok with being lied to and screwed over by companies? personally, i know username5 enjoys it and luvs taking it up the ♥♥♥....this ♥♥♥♥ should be illegal

AFireEternal
03-17-2010, 11:51 PM
The complaining has been going on since this game was released. It obviously has done nothing to help fix the game, so if you don't have anything productive to post, what's the point?

nzstiB
03-17-2010, 11:52 PM
The complaining has been going on since this game was released. It obviously has done nothing to help fix the game, so if you don't have anything productive to post, what's the point?

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright, because NOT complaining about what's right and fair will motivate them to deliver......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright

Spectre07x
03-17-2010, 11:58 PM
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright, because NOT complaining about what's right and fair will motivate them to deliver......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright

Wow, you actually think carrying on like you do will motivate them? Haha, I'm sorry but I doubt they even believe you're old enough to purchase their products yourself.

AFireEternal
03-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Wow, you actually think carrying on like you do will motivate them? Haha, I'm sorry but I doubt they even believe you're old enough to purchase their products yourself.

Finally someone sees what I am getting at. +Rep for you, sir.

Rad_Child
03-18-2010, 12:10 AM
The funny thing is that people still believe that Rebellion are interested in what YOU (the gamers) are demanding. They are not Bioware.

ValentineHeart
03-18-2010, 12:23 AM

How dare someone who spends upwards of $50 complain about the inadequacies of a product? If you have nothing nice to say about multi-million dollar corporations who short change their customers, don't say anything at all!

Exroath
03-18-2010, 12:24 AM
children children (i leave the thread for 5 mins and look)
this is about the maps and the price of them .. not about rebellion (who shall now be known as segas whipping ♥♥♥♥♥es)
first saying in an interview about how this exact thing was a lot of bull♥♥♥♥ and should be stopped to then doing it themselfs and taunting an already pissed off community.

now if none of you can follow that its to the naughty step with you ... starting with wha wha (soon to be banned for spam) ♥♥♥♥.

Remember : sega's whipping ♥♥♥♥♥es :P

nzstiB
03-18-2010, 12:29 AM
this is about the maps and the price of them .. not about rebellion (who shall now be known as segas whipping ♥♥♥♥♥es)
first saying in an interview about how this exact thing was a lot of bull♥♥♥♥ and should be stopped to then doing it themselfs and taunting an already jarateed off community.

now if none of you can follow that its to the naughty step with you ... starting with wha wha (soon to be banned for spam) ♥♥♥♥.

Hahahaha

nzstiB
03-18-2010, 12:30 AM
How dare someone who spends upwards of $50 complain about the inadequacies of a product? If you have nothing nice to say about multi-million dollar corporations who short change their customers, don't say anything at all!

Finally someone sees what I am getting at. +Rep for you, sir. ;)

Cottonbud1
03-18-2010, 12:43 AM
first saying in an interview about how this exact thing was a lot of bull♥♥♥♥ and should be stopped to then doing it themselfs and taunting an already jarateed off community.

And that's where you lost your credibility.

username5
03-18-2010, 12:46 AM
i is are sad in about rebellion copration jsut wnat moenys for to feed they are kids we is paid for stuff and now stuff is not paid no more for free moneys and da company is are better then them cuz when i had fun call of duty is sooo cool and teh guns and stuff are is soooo cool i hope we are can do it so it happin to uther people so much stuff is bad and my pants go brown.
my pants go brown win teh alein comes and i am is are shooting my gun so cool and the alein grabs me and my pants go brown im so mad you are ALIEN!
YOU MAKE PANTS GO BROWN! AND I PAY FOR TAHT!I NOT PAY FOR PANTS GO BROWN!!

:eek:

Exroath
03-18-2010, 12:51 AM
Im more concerned with whether or not the doctors were able to stitch your cornhole back together.

I dont know what really happened, but everyone is saying that you were seen out in the woods cornswaggling yourself with a tree branch, yelling something about sega, and rebellion.

oh well its really none of my business, I just figured id mention it here on the public forums and see how your doing.

naught step .. now! *points*

can you at least try and make a valid point?
or does it hurt your head to think?

Cottonbud1
03-18-2010, 01:03 AM
naught step .. now! *points*

can you at least try and make a valid point?
or does it hurt your head to think?

Says MR. I Copy Threads.

Game650
03-18-2010, 01:16 AM

what a joke, have you ever tried to make a MP map before in ANY game? A good MP map takes hours to create, I'd love to get paid to make my own maps.

And OP, how do YOU know they are terrible maps?

Exroath
03-18-2010, 01:22 AM
Clearly you've missed the last month or two, steam avp forums typical day consists of at least 4 threads on the exact same topic made in no time at all. :P
All containing the following.

1. omfg noobs disc preds nerf nerf nerf
2. omfg patch the game
3. omfg ... um .. omfg!
4. copy and pasted thread from this forum
5. omfg ... sega!!
6. omfg ... rebellion
7. Actually old chap the game is spiffing (rare but it does happen)
8. WTF IM NOT PAYING FOR ♥♥♥♥ (new with the dlc .. think of it as forum dlc)
9. omfg ... you posted .. now i'll flame you.
10. generic flame.
11. rebellion patch notes .. (also insert number 9 and 10 here)
12. omfg.. episode 3!!!

Edit: Yes i make my own maps for unreal tournament 3 so i know its not hard .. even importing your own assets is an easy process.

And i have played these because i have these thing called friends who bought the hunter edition that came with these maps

MatrosRx
03-18-2010, 02:04 AM
What's the deal with some of you guys just trying to bash others opinions because they have something justifiedly negative to say about a game? It's ridiculous, arguing a positive side of the situation is fine, but you're not, you're just calling everyone babies which doesn't help produce a decent discussion about the faults of the game or developer's choices. And with a game that has so many issues and bad design choices as AvP does, people have a right to vent somewhere to warn others to keep away that spending money on it is not worth it, or in the hopes that the developer will be like other decent developers who listen to the community and learn from what they have done wrong. At least making complaints will have a chance to do something, buttoning one's lip and pretending everything is ok after you spent so much money and end up unhappy with the product won't achieve anything.

I think if SEGA really wanted to charge for this map set they should have included the exclusive skins too. I don't feel like paying $7.99 US for four maps and then an extra $5 down the line for skins. If they were planning to charge for them from the start they should have just released them at the same time the game was released, it just seems all stupidly pointless now to have the maps with the preorder.

Exroath
03-18-2010, 02:09 AM
apparently if you have a friend who already has the maps its just a matter of copy and paste and avp auto sees them.

My mate has just done this ... gonna nip to his in a few hours to confirm this.

im not encouraging this since it will be branded piracy .. but its just another flaw to add to the pile

Nelsonator63
03-18-2010, 02:19 AM
FFS, im sick of defending this game. For one, its bug riddled. Its a freakin game full of bugs, glitches and many technical ♥♥♥♥ups.
Secondly, I preordered this game, to get a few skins (which I liked) and a useless ♥♥♥♥ing RTS game, which uses GFWL, and doesnt work for the majority of users, WHICH, to top it off, HAS BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS.
Third, The cost, Australians have once again paid the price for being aussie.
And fourth, DLC. After all the 'We here at Rebellion are against paying for DLC' bull♥♥♥♥, and what do they do?
Go out and ask US to pay for these maps. Well, Im sorry Rebellion, or SEGA, or whoevers ♥♥♥♥ing decision this was, but I cant continue to support this game, until you do two things. Give us those god damn maps for free, lets face it, no one will buy them anyway. And 2, fix the damn bugs, complete the dedicated servers. And in future, dont release games early. I mean, this is still in a ♥♥♥♥ing beta stage.

TLDR; Sorry Rebellion, but I cant put up with this ♥♥♥♥ any longer. I am NOT buying your maps because the game itself is broken.

AFireEternal
03-18-2010, 02:21 AM
I think if SEGA really wanted to charge for this map set they should have included the exclusive skins too. I don't feel like paying $7.99 US for four maps and then an extra $5 down the line for skins. If they were planning to charge for them from the start they should have just released them at the same time the game was released, it just seems all stupidly pointless now to have the maps with the preorder.

The skins should either a) be released down the line for free or b) not released at all. Paying for them makes no sense, since they were a pre-order bonus and none of us paid extra to get them. However, the maps that are coming out *did* cost users extra (in the form of the Hunter Edition of the game) and so it makes sense to me that we would have to pay for them. $7 seems a little steep to me, but really, that's like $1.75 per map. You don't think you could get $1.75 worth of fun out of each map?

BoBo2
03-18-2010, 02:50 AM
what a joke, have you ever tried to make a MP map before in ANY game?

Yes, Quake 3 maps as well as a few halflife 1/2 maps, including scripting for SP. Making multiplayer maps is relatively easy and takes much less effort than single player content. Skinning is also relatively easy.

A good MP map takes hours to create

And costs nothing, which is partly why people enjoy the pc, user created content, without being charged through the nose, but apparently you support this.

Perhaps you are correct, we should be paying $10 for a few maps, or in the case of Modern Warfare 2 $15 for three makes, and two re-published maps.

Hurra for consoles and the over-prices mediocrity they bring! Thank you for jumping aboard everyone, gaming's great now since consoles become the main focus, I love being over-charged for dribbles of poop. Yummy Yummy, yum, yum.

Gone'Postal
03-18-2010, 02:55 AM
For a company with staff, everything costs something.

defragen1911
03-18-2010, 03:10 AM
lol, if you dont like people voicing their opinions move to china, you filthy commie
you cant say that!!
you're a criminal
Thought police, arrest this man!!!

Lister of Smeg
03-18-2010, 03:18 AM
Rebellion so focus on fixing the game rather than milking more money from us.

Nelsonator63
03-18-2010, 03:21 AM
you cant say that!!
you're a criminal
Thought police, arrest this man!!!

lol...

iXenomorph
03-18-2010, 03:24 AM

In the time it took for you to type this.

YOU COULD'VE JUST LEFT THE THREAD.

Moron.

BlackRabbit999
03-18-2010, 03:25 AM
i'm sorry u lost ur job at Rebellion/and/or bought the game, but that's no excuse to take it out on others, u need to sit down and resume suckling ur mom's ♥♥♥

lol Coming from the guy who likes screwing old ladies.. that's a bit rich hm?

Wow, do 65+ women turn you on? You're sick bro...

what can i say, i couldn't resist her sweet wrinkly ♥♥♥

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1190684&page=2

Cottonbud1
03-18-2010, 03:44 AM
FFS, im sick of defending this game. For one, its bug riddled. Its a freakin game full of bugs, glitches and many technical ♥♥♥♥ups.
Secondly, I preordered this game, to get a few skins (which I liked) and a useless ♥♥♥♥ing RTS game, which uses GFWL, and doesnt work for the majority of users, WHICH, to top it off, HAS BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS.
Third, The cost, Australians have once again paid the price for being aussie.
And fourth, DLC. After all the 'We here at Rebellion are against paying for DLC' bull♥♥♥♥, and what do they do?
Go out and ask US to pay for these maps. Well, Im sorry Rebellion, or SEGA, or whoevers ♥♥♥♥ing decision this was, but I cant continue to support this game, until you do two things. Give us those god damn maps for free, lets face it, no one will buy them anyway. And 2, fix the damn bugs, complete the dedicated servers. And in future, dont release games early. I mean, this is still in a ♥♥♥♥ing beta stage.

TLDR; Sorry Rebellion, but I cant put up with this ♥♥♥♥ any longer. I am NOT buying your maps because the game itself is broken.

The current rate is 1 Australian dollar buys 90 U.S cents.

Therefore, if the game were $50, it would be 54-56 dollars. Which is not worthy of ♥♥♥♥♥ing about.

Ang3lu5
03-18-2010, 03:59 AM

maybe you should first read the whole interview before you complain about that. they said that they are against paid DLC UNLOCKS (content already on the discs) and not against paid DLC at all... you have to download appx 1gb for the new maps (according to my sources) and therefor the maps are "new" content and not an unlocked content from the discs.

IGingerMadManI
03-18-2010, 05:03 AM
Rebellion WILL be going out of business in the upcoming year or two. They probably think charging for these maps will help them when it'll do nothing but hurt them in the long run.

There is a reason why TF2 is known as one of the best games ever made, and why Bad Company 2 could well be following in it's footsteps.

Ciaos
03-18-2010, 05:29 AM
Well at least it's not 9.99 for 5 maps, with two of them from a previous game ;) (http://spawnkill.com/2010/03/15/modern-warfare-2-map-pack-heftily-priced/)

Drakeer Melkhor
03-18-2010, 06:39 AM
Yeah Ciaos but the point here is that maps are included in the one player gamemode, and these maps are already made when the game was released.

At least 3 of 5 maps of that MW2 are new.

EVERYONE, DON'T BUY THIS DLC!

Mad Max RW
03-18-2010, 06:45 AM

More like how are things at AvPGalaxy? When 99% of people are against the DLC and have serious complaints, does that make the rest trolls?

elixenie
03-18-2010, 07:09 AM
what a joke, have you ever tried to make a MP map before in ANY game? A good MP map takes hours to create, I'd love to get paid to make my own maps.

If it's not a time-consuming process, it should be. A so-so multiplayer level may be something you can knock out in a few days, but really quality stuff takes time, and that time is worth a good amount of money. In principle I have no problem paying extra for new maps; what I resent is the developer creating artificial demand for them by not allowing players to make their own.

What's funny is that back in the days when there just weren't very many FPS to choose from, people made tons of maps for Doom and Quake, yet id was able to sell expansions which were really nothing but big map packs. People bought them anyway (even when they were contracted out) despite there being an enormous buffet of free player-made content available. We bought them for $30! And why? Because they were awesome.

People will pay just about anything for great professionally made levels. You don't need to starve us. Doing so suggests a lack of confidence.

And OP, how do YOU know they are terrible maps?

Why would you imagine they are anything else? The ones available at launch are pretty awful. Way too small, very few moving parts, no objectives, no triggers, idiotic spawn points. I doubt we can fairly blame those things on the level designers.

No crawlspaces or traps, too much variety for the size of the maps, no hiding places, dumb camping spots, no sound cues - these are all creative decisions or lack thereof. These maps are so uninspired it's safe to say the level designers either don't have an interest in multiplayer or aren't permitted time to develop good ideas. Given that they don't have bylines or even unique credits, I'm betting on the latter.

Wolfrip_Sixshot
03-18-2010, 07:32 AM
Yeah Ciaos but the point here is that maps are included in the one player gamemode, and these maps are already made when the game was released.

At least 3 of 5 maps of that MW2 are new.

EVERYONE, DON'T BUY THIS DLC!

The 3 other MW2 maps are NOT new. They were on the Xbox360 disc on release but hidden. There are videos on utube conforming the maps were made BEFORE modern warfare 2's release date.

Paying for old map content you already should have access too = $15 or 10?

Vogerl
03-18-2010, 07:43 AM
AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA,

6€ for 4 maps XD rofl, grade A satire, awesome job, guys!

BlackRabbit999
03-18-2010, 07:52 AM
FFS.... is only 5!!! stop eating F**ing chocolate bars for 1 week and you got the money..

Alternatively...

Get a job!

KyRoS
03-18-2010, 08:12 AM
FFS.... is only 5!!! stop eating F**ing chocolate bars for 1 week and you got the money..

Alternatively...

Get a job!

I think you've missed the point entirely. It's $7.99 for 4 maps, only two of which are true MP and ... here is the real key for those who are just too clueless to understand... it splits the already small community. Also, the game hasn't even been properly patched and dedicated servers are still it beta. Enjoy your map pack with the other 100 or so people who are buying.

Alternatively, SEGA could have gave them away for free, thus likely boosting sales and INCREASING the player base, not segregating it.

byblo
03-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Buying this game learned me something: NEVER buy a multi-player game coming without its SDK. R.I.P. AvP.

RA_Fox
03-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Actually Docks and Outpost are quite good, I would even say they are better than most of the other maps because of complexity. But I feel that Docks is slightly predator biased. Both maps feel quite hard for alien, except that on Outpost alien is the only one who can freely fall into the chasm.

The only map I didn't really like was Hive, just as much as Mausoleum (old map). Machine has nice design and lighting.

IGingerMadManI
03-18-2010, 10:25 AM

Alternatively...

Get a job!

Get back to the Xbox forums.

BlackRabbit999
03-18-2010, 10:49 AM
I think you've missed the point entirely. It's $7.99 for 4 maps, only two of which are true MP and ... here is the real key for those who are just too clueless to understand... it splits the already small community. Also, the game hasn't even been properly patched and dedicated servers are still it beta. Enjoy your map pack with the other 100 or so people who are buying.

Alternatively, SEGA could have gave them away for free, thus likely boosting sales and INCREASING the player base, not segregating it.

The community was already "split", I bought the game with the extra 4 maps to begin with, and there was plenty of people.

The community broke up because the game is not doing well, not because of the map pack...

They also did not waste developing times making those maps, because they were already "made", they only had to upload them, so it took no time from patching or whatever...

Get back to the Xbox forums.

Yeah.. that makes.. sense.... ... ..?

1. I do not own a gaybox I loathe the thing.
2. Stop eating chocolate bars and go buy the DLC....

StabbyStabStab
03-18-2010, 11:07 AM
what makes me laugh is that Rebellion spoke out against selling already packaged DLC and then its exactly what they do 5 minutes later.

rat_v1.5
03-18-2010, 11:08 AM
I cannot ♥♥♥♥ing believe this ♥♥♥♥. ♥♥♥♥ Rebellion. ♥♥♥♥ Sega.

AFireEternal
03-18-2010, 11:09 AM
what makes me laugh is that Rebellion spoke out against selling already packaged DLC and then its exactly what they do 5 minutes later.

As has been stated before, this is not what they did. These maps are not packaged with the game, you have to download them separately.

Shagg
03-18-2010, 11:15 AM
i had a mcdonald big mac meal instead....

more worthwhile then waiting 10 min and then join a game with 4 people in it lol.

Yeah, me too. I went to Wendy's and ordered that new blue cheese bacon burger with fries and super sized it. It felt great clogging my arteries with trans fat. Better than DLC from Rebellion.

loli_san
03-18-2010, 11:20 AM
I hope the swarm map will not make the top seller tab. Show SEGA/REBELLION how fail it is to release that DLC.

StabbyStabStab
03-18-2010, 11:21 AM
As has been stated before, this is not what they did. These maps are not packaged with the game, you have to download them separately.

they were made before the game shipped and were supposed to be free to standard game owners a couple of weeks after launch. Now they decide to charge for them.

loli_san
03-18-2010, 11:36 AM
they were made before the game shipped and were supposed to be free to standard game owners a couple of weeks after launch. Now they decide to charge for them.

+1

the guy said it is justifiable because it is a separate download. The Maps are SP setting rip out...which means it is in-game content.

nzstiB
03-18-2010, 02:22 PM
The community was already "split", I bought the game with the extra 4 maps to begin with, and there was plenty of people.

The community broke up because the game is not doing well, not because of the map pack...

They also did not waste developing times making those maps, because they were already "made", they only had to upload them, so it took no time from patching or whatever...

Yeah.. that makes.. sense.... ... ..?

1. I do not own a gaybox I loathe the thing.
2. Stop eating chocolate bars and go buy the DLC....

So how are things at Rebellion?

Wolfrip_Sixshot
03-18-2010, 02:30 PM

Tims good but Brian wants to beat you with a stick!

Emerald
03-18-2010, 05:06 PM
you have to download appx 1gb for the new maps (according to my sources)

What the heck? 1gb for 4 maps that use 90% of items/objects/layout from parts of the Single Player game?

WTF?

Sgt Jigglebelly
03-18-2010, 05:14 PM
4 maps from the single player levels... that were just part of the console hunter edition... that we couldn't get by pre-ordering the pc version...

WTF?

F that, no purchase from me, and I'd encourage everyone else to do the same

but of course, to each his own, and still respect

Trokzilla
03-19-2010, 12:36 AM
4 maps from the single player levels...

I've been seeing this alot and its not true. The survivor maps are parts of SP levels, but Docks and Outpost are completely different.

Cottonbud1
03-19-2010, 12:51 AM

Please, come up with another joke.

Obviously you have the intellectual capacity of a stick.

BlackRabbit999
03-19-2010, 02:58 AM

Don't you have an old lady to screw?

Guess that is all you can get anyhow...

Also we are doing pretty well you pretentious prick.

Best thing is, that you'll never know who I am so.. F**ck youuuu

:)