PDA

View Full Version : Cant launch

blade12345
03-18-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm not sure if this is because of server crashes or overload or what have you, but it seems the only way i can get ac2 to run is to restart my computer and launch the game as soon as steam opens, otherways it just doesnt load. No error message or anything just my desktop. Ive reinstalled it twice now, and nothing works wont even launch after a fresh install.

HelP!

tagagliate
03-19-2010, 03:05 AM
As for me I've never managed to connect to their server and the game is still decorating my bookshelves, waiting an hypothetical assistance from their support service.. :o

DJ_Professor_K
03-19-2010, 03:19 AM
So the servers went down again yesterday and today too?

Are they wroking atm? :/

(i'm just writing down every time they go down)

dakz69
03-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Somebody can help?:confused:

Why does the game keep crash to desktop?:confused:

I enter my ubisoft account and it will pop out and Crash again in desktop.:(

it server goes down or i have technical error?

Sori for my bad english..:D

SHREDDER
03-20-2010, 07:08 AM
Do the servers works ok now? My local shop brought AC2 pc yersterday. But i after i read what those ♥♥♥♥ing morons pirates have done. i am skeptical.... Have they stopped attacking?? I want to buy it. But first i want to kill pirates at least here in europe!

Delimeat567
03-20-2010, 10:22 PM
Servers continue to go down. The Ubisoft forums are not up either... For me at least.

Pirates will continue attacking until the game is cracked completely. (Right now only non-story missions can be played with the currently released crack.)

SHREDDER
03-21-2010, 12:29 AM
I live in Europe. So does servers works in europe? Why ubisoft can not collect the pirates IP'S then send them to their ISP so they can shutdown their connection ? Why ubisodt can not protect their servers from attacks??? I am sure attacks will stop soner or later. Pirates will give up i am sure. They want to play it for free and they cant that twhy they are attacking. We must wait until pirates are defeated then buy the game