PDA

View Full Version : Episode From Liberty City delayed

Cammalerie
03-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Due to a last minute game submission request from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe to edit some of the in-game Liberty City radio station, television, and internet content we are forced to delay the worldwide release of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for both PlayStation 3 and PC for an extra two weeks.

The new release date for Episodes from Liberty City - and the two downloadable episodes The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony - on those platforms is now April 13th in North America and April 16th in Europe.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/tag/12/episodes_from_liberty_city

pureobscure
03-19-2010, 01:13 PM
So changes to the European version are delaying the North American release? That makes perfect sense.

FunkNasty420
03-19-2010, 01:19 PM
The Lost And The Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony = Worth the wait. I beat them on the 360 and don't plan on getting them for the PC, but still. Better than the rest of GTAIV by far if you ask me.

Chapa9dj
03-19-2010, 01:56 PM
They both worth the wait :D
I been waiting this for an entire year. Why not a few more weeks?.
This is gonna be awesome :cool:

Cammalerie
03-19-2010, 06:45 PM
They both worth the wait :D
I been waiting this for an entire year. Why not a few more weeks?.
This is gonna be awesome :cool:

here is why we shouldn't have to wait

The PC version is remaining untouched, it is not being altered in any way and it is ready in time for the original release date. Sony has absolutely NO say on what content the PC version can have, the game has obviously already passed the Euro ratings board so there is no problem with the content. However because Rockstar has to make changes to the PS3 version for Europe they are now refusing to release the PC version till the PS3 version has been altered.

This issue should not be affecting the PC version whatsoever and it is pretty distasteful that Rockstar is yet again penalising PC gamers for something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. I know if the PC version was delayed they sure as hell wouldn't delay the PS3 version. It stinks and just another example of Rockstar really not giving a stuff about PC fans that have put up with a hell of a lot this past year.

ImBack87
03-19-2010, 09:39 PM
This is BS... no pre order from me, I'm going to pick this one up once it goes on sale

Matty
03-20-2010, 09:26 PM
They are both awesome games - TBoGT is the best in my opinion.

Deadly_Target
03-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Oh well, I can wait a little bit longer.

This is BS... no pre order from me, I'm going to pick this one up once it goes on sale
:rolleyes:

OmegaXtreme420
03-21-2010, 06:50 PM
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1194621

Cammalerie
03-21-2010, 10:13 PM
This is BS...

Yea , i really dont understand the reasoning of Rockstar

Seriously?
:" We want to release it on both platform at the same time because we feel it wouldn't be fair"

but then, Why the hell release it exclusively on 360 months earlier?

Kagemaru_JTD
03-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Yea , i really dont understand the reasoning of Rockstar

Seriously?
:" We want to release it on both platform at the same time because we feel it wouldn't be fair"

but then, Why the hell release it exclusively on 360 months earlier?
Because MS payed for exclusivity.

l4d3r0cks123
03-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Worth the wait, plus I'll have finished BC2 unlocks by then.