PDA

View Full Version : Golem DLC *spoiler*

dullen87
03-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Hi, I'm at the village to get the golem which ofcourse means i have to fight the darkspawn.. BUT!

My question is.. when I get down to the prisoners which is the villagers that I need to speak to.. I can't speak to them... neither is there any kind of lever or anything to release.. ofcourse there is a ♥♥♥♥ing door behind them to tease me... but I have searched and double-searched the village... there's no other way in...

Someone have a tip or so? This is quite irritating.. please help!

/dullen87

sverr
03-19-2010, 01:30 PM
All I had to do was right click the force field, that initiated a conversation with the villagers.

Maybe your game is glitched? Try going back to a previous save, or leave the area and return.

dullen87
03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
All I had to do was right click the force field, that initiated a conversation with the villagers.

Maybe your game is glitched? Try going back to a previous save, or leave the area and return.

Click where? I see nothing to click... glitched.. sure.. but my last save is 2 hours behind... the game auto saves at the most weird places...

I have tried to go out of the area.. go to the camp... go back.. the prisoners still stand idle behind the force field... and doesn't matter where I click...

AzureEmmanuel
03-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Just mash right click around the barrier

Rendarius
03-20-2010, 03:28 AM
"Tab" will highlight all click able items nearby.